FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstoppable

Go down

Unstoppable Empty Unstoppable

Post  Muroc Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 am

(In Ring Segment)

Through Difficulties to defeat by diablo starts playing and Muroc comes from the backstage to ramp holding a microphone.

Muroc slowly starts walking down the ramp towards the ring and enters the ring

Muroc takes a deep breath and looks at the booing crowd.

Muroc: So it has come down to this. I am very dissapointed in you peoples. This is not the right way you treat the greatest wrestler of this generation.

Crowd is getting up from their seats and starts booing even louder and showing handsign and sign which says Muroc sucks

Muroc: Yet i have proven my talent time and time again. I know i have fallen short in many matches but you cannot deny the fact that i am the one always who leaves the ring with he's own two feets. Just like what happened at sudden impact. Me Muroc & the smoke warrior Malphis may have lost the match but the one's who suffered was couragesand and banditos. We proved that no one i mean no one can match our dominance not Trey Johnson, Showtime Jernigan, Big Muroh or That pathetic masochist Daitezen. It dosen't matter to me how we are going to make our way to the top but the fact is that we are unstoppable destruction machines and our time has just started so be afraid be very afraid becose there will be pain blood and broken bones and i can sure you this that none of those things will happend to us. I will refresh your memory a little bit take a look at this. Roll the footage.

Couragesand and Banditos start celebrate then Malphis and Muroc come from behind and start attacking sand and Banditos from behind.
Malphis opens his mouth and spits some kind of smoke at Couragesand blinding him. Malphis lifts Couragesand by one arm above his head then lets him go dropping Couragesand on his knees Executing a ULTIMATEInjection.
COURAGESAND IS KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!
Malphis grabs the fallen Banditos and Holds him while Muroc is doing tilt–a–whirl headscissors takedown transitioned into
a single arm DDT floated over into a Fujiwara armbar executing ULTIMATE Muroc Move !!
Muroc keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Muroc keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Banditos is Screaming in Pain!!! Banditos starts tapping but Muroc keeps his Subission Move in...Malphis grabs Muroc telling him to let go. Muroc lets go with a Smirk on his face.
Banditos is laying in the ring unconcious. With Couragesand laying besides him both Unconcious and not moving.
Muroc and Malphis start to celebrate when rated comes from the entrance ramp and starts to clamp then Muroc and Malphis raises the hand and clinches a fist then rated raises his hand and clinches a fist. As the camera fades to black.

Muroc: So here you see. No one can match our dominance. And tonight i am going to have a word with rated rs after he's match and we are going to talk about what he wants from me and Malphis and maybe we have common goals that we can work on together but remember Rated Rs you have nothing to fear i am not here to hurt you i am only hear to talk with you.

Muroc: Takes a phone from he's pocket and check what time it is. Peoples i still have some time left for you. But just like always i don't care about you so i am out of here.

Muroc leaves the ring and leaves he's microphone at the ringside and goes to the backstage.
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum