FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Check

Go down

Reality Check Empty Reality Check

Post  Big Murph Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 am

[Backstage]

Michael Lee is in the hallway standing in front of Big Murph's room and he knocks on the door. After a moment, Big Murph says come in and Michael sits in a leather recliner and he begins to speak...

ML: "Murph, after your boasting a couple of weeks ago before your tag match, you not only lost the match for your team, but you tapped out; pretty quickly, I might add. What do you have to say about that?"
(Heat flashes through Murph's eyes before he can compose himself)

Big Murph: "Mike, this is a reality check for me. For far too long, I've thought I was the biggest, baddest pitbull in the yard, and there is, and always will be, tougher, stronger guys out there. I should've never underestimated Vahn as an opponent. And, yeah, I did tap pretty damn quick." (laughs) "I've been apart of FFI since it began and I love this company, so it's high time I started respecting the other talent around here."

ML: "What's your thoughts on Ben Malacam? And don't hold anything back, be brutally honest."

Big Murph: "To be frank, I fully respect Ben Malacam; at first, I didn't, but the guy has shown some true grit and ability in the ring. I hold no ill will toward the dude. He also beat my ass in the middle of the ring and I can admit he's the better man as well. I will say with 100% certainty that if he challenges me for this Risinq Star belt, you're looking at the new champ. I have alot of training to do in & out of the ring; I need to work on alot of stuff, get back to the basics."

ML: "Murph, you sound...defeated...like you've given up before you've even started."

Big Murph: "You're entitled to your opinion, but I look at it as growing up...& getting wiser. Me and Ben Malacam had some awesome matches and now, he has my number; that thing I had with Bowes? That was just plain madness; if I can't beat Ben, I know there's no way in hell I'll beat him. So look at it from this angle: a politician who's decided to concede due to an oversight of ass whippings. I will train and push myself further than I ever have before to improve and, who knows? One day, I may be in line for one of the other titles in FFI."

ML: "Final 2 questions: 1. How do you feel about Reaper becoming the new GM of FI? & 2. Your thoughts on Rated & his associates attacking you?"

Big Murph: "First, Reaper is one of the guys I look up to in the biz, he deserves the position and I'm sure he'll do awesome things with that power. As far as the punks that got the drop on me & Showtime? Since I never agreed to help Rated, he considered me an enemy and he done what he had to do...but, having 5 or 6 guys jump 2? COWARDLY, flat out. I have nothing more to say on the matter. Thanks for the screen time, Michael."

Big Murph motions to the door and Michael leaves the room as the cam switches to the announcers' desk...

Chris: "Don...is this a turn around for Murph?"

Don: "It appears so, Chris...I agree with Michael Lee, though. He DOES look defeated..."

The camera fades

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum