FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition

Go down

Competition Empty Competition

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson are sitting at their table.

Don: Well, Chris I think tonight will be an explosive show. Don't you?

Chris: I couldn't agree more partner! Especially after all that happened at Final Impact!

Suddenly "Written in The Stars" by Tinie Tempah begins to play and the words Champ are seen on the titantron. The crowd begins to cheer. Bford starts to make his way down the ramp with a mic in his hands smiling at the crowd.

Chris: Who the hell is this?!

Don: That's Bford remember? He debuted last week at Final Impact.

Bford enters the ring and stands in the middle looking as in the middle of it, looking around at all of the fans . He raises the mic to his mouth to speak.

Bford: Last week... I made my debut. My first match, which I won, was against Atlas Palmer. And it was quite obvious who the victor of it was. Me.

The crowd cheers as the titontron replays moments in the match.

Bford runs then bounces off the ropes then performs a bycicle kick hitting Atlas Palmer in the face executing a Violent Bford and After!

Bford chuckles then begins speaking again

Bford: That was great. Don't you guys think so?

Bford then looks over at the commentators

Bford: But then again, that's my opion. So why not hear what one of our commentators has to say? Come on Chris! Get in here and let these people know what you think!

The crowd cheers as Chris slowly stands up and heads toward the ring, walking up the steps, then steps inside of the ring.
Bford: So Chris, what did you think about my match last week?

Chris: Well, it was a pretty good match I suppose.

Bford raises his eyebrows then speaks

Bford: Pretty good? That's it? Well what do you think about me as a superstar? Honestly.
The crowd cheers Chanting "Chris. Chris. Chris."

Chris: To be honest... I think you're too C-O-C-K-Y. You're still a rookie, and there are plenty superstars back there that are better than you. Atlas was nothing. Try taking on Rated Rs. Big Murph. Or Trey Johnson and actually win, then maybe you can say you're Great.

The crowd goes wild as Bford nods looking around at the crowd as they Chant Chris's name.

Bford: Well... Thank you Chris...

Chris nods and turns about to leave

Bford: Uh, Chris?

Just as Chris turns around Bford runs at him andperforms a Bicycle Kick Hitting Chris Kayos in the face executing a FantasticBford and After!

The crowd stands and boos, while some cheer in surprise.

Bford stares at Chris who is knocked out on the ground and picks up his mic

Bford: Let this.... be a message to anyone else here, or back their in the locker room that doubt my skill. I am a future hall of famer and champion! And If anyone wants to test me, I've got four words for you!

Bford looks around the crowd, raising the mic back up to his lips

Bford: You! Me! Match! Now!

Bford waits as it appears no one is coming out.

i][/i]

Last edited by bford on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Competition Empty Re: Competition

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm

i will be his commetary partner if my match is either the last one or the match before HINT HINT GM AND VGMS lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Haha nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm

bford wrote: Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson are sitting at their table.

Chris: I couldn't agree more partner! Especially after all that happened at Final Impact!

Suddenly "Written in The Stars" by Tinie Tempah begins to play and the words Champ are seen on the titantron. The crowd begins to cheer. Bford starts to make his way down the ramp with a mic in his hands smiling at the crowd.

Bford enters the ring and stands in the middle looking as in the middle of it, looking around at all of the fans . He raises the mic to his mouth to speak.

Bford: Last week... I made my debut. My first match, which I won, was against Atlas Palmer. And it was quite obvious who the victor of it was. Me.

Bford runs then bounces off the ropes then performs a bycicle kick hitting Atlas Palmer in the face executing a Violent Bford and After!

Bford then looks over at the commentators

Bford: But then again, that's my opion. So why not hear what one of our commentators has to say? Come on Chris! Get in here and let these people know what you think!

The crowd cheers as Chris slowly stands up and heads toward the ring, walking up the steps, then steps inside of the ring.
Bford: So Chris, what did you think about my match last week?

Chris: Well, it was a pretty good match I suppose.

Bford: Pretty good? That's it? Well what do you think about me as a superstar? Honestly.
The crowd cheers Chanting "Chris. Chris. Chris."

Chris: To be honest... I think you're too C-O-C-K-Y. You're still a rookie, and there are plenty superstars back there that are better than you. Atlas was nothing. Try taking on Rated Rs. Big Murph. Or Trey Johnson and actually win, then maybe you can say you're Great.

The crowd goes wild as Bford nods looking around at the crowd as they Chant Chris's name.

Bford: Well... Thank you Chris...

Bford: Uh, Chris?

Just as Chris turns around Bford runs at him andperforms a Bicycle Kick Hitting Chris Kayos in the face executing a FantasticBford and After!

Bford stares at Chris who is knocked out on the ground and picks up his mic

Bford: Let this.... be a message to anyone else here, or back their in the locker room that doubt my skill. I am a future hall of famer and champion! And If anyone wants to test me, I've got four words for you!

Bford: You! Me! Match! Now!

Suddenly. Rockstar by: Nickelback bursts through the speakers.

Don: Great another new guy?

The new man walks down the ring wearing a tuxedo and carrying a microphone and a guitar. He climbs in the ring and laughs at Bford.

Unknown: Ok man, I know you think your cool because you took out the announcer and all, but seriously? Your not the greatest wrestler in the business..... I mean, there are some great wrestlers in this company, and you damn sure aren't in the top ten!

The crowd cheers.

Unknown: Uh, whats that? is the crowd cheering for me? Thats a shocker! They won't be cheering after this!

The unknown man lifts up his guitar and smacks the already injured Chris Cayoz with it.

The fans then stand and boo.

Bford: Alright man, that was uncalled for! Who are you?

Unknown: My name is Dark Angel!

Bford: Ok Dark Angel, why are you here? Are you responding to my match request?

Angel: As a matter of fact i am! Is that a problem with you?

Bford: No, not at all! Lets fight, TONIGHT!

Angel: Sounds good on my part!

Bford: See you later.

Bford starts heading toward the locker room. Suddenly Dark Angel runs after him and hits him in the back of the head with his guitar. Dark Angel laughs and begins walking the rest of the way up the ramp.

Angel: Your right, i will see you later!

Camera's fade to commercial.

i][/i]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 am

I like it! Now I think we should do seperate interviews before the match Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 am

lets do it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Dark Angel wrote:
bford wrote: Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson are sitting at their table.

Bford then looks over at the one of the camera men

Bford: But then again, that's my opinion. So why not hear what one of our camera guys has to say? Come on Sir! Get in here and let these people know what you think!

The crowd cheers as the man slowly stands up and heads toward the ring, walking up the steps, then steps inside of the ring.
Bford: So, what did you think about my match last week?

Camera guy: Well, it was a pretty good match I suppose.

The crowd cheers Chanting "Camera guy. Camera guy"

amera: To be honest... I think you're too C-O-C-K-Y. You're still a rookie, and there are plenty superstars back there that are better than you. Atlas was nothing. Try taking on Rated Rs. Big Murph. Or Trey Johnson and actually win, then maybe you can say you're Great.

The crowd goes wild as Bford nods looking around at the crowd as they Cheer

Bford: Well... Thank you...

Bford: Uh, Camera man

Just as the camera guy turns around Bford runs at him and performs a Bicycle Kick Hitting Camera Man in the face executing a FantasticBford and After!

Bford stares at the camera man who is knocked out on the ground and picks up his mic

Bford: You! Me! Ring! Now!

Suddenly. Rockstar by: Nickelback bursts through the speakers.

Don: Great another new guy?

The new man walks down the ring wearing a tuxedo and carrying a microphone and a guitar. He climbs in the ring and laughs at Bford.

Unknown: Ok man, I know you think your cool because you took out the camera guy and all, but seriously? Your not the greatest wrestler in the business..... I mean, there are some great wrestlers in this company, and you damn sure aren't in the top ten!

The crowd cheers.

Unknown: Uh, whats that? is the crowd cheering for me? Thats a shocker! They won't be cheering after this!

The unknown man lifts up his guitar and smacks the already injured Camera man with it.

The fans then stand and boo.

Bford: Alright man, that was a little harsh! Who are you?

Unknown: My name is Dark Angel!

Bford: Ok Dark Angel, why are you here? Are you responding to my match request?

Angel: As a matter of fact i am! Is that a problem with you?

Bford: No, not at all! In fact I accept. TONIGHT.... Dark Angel..... vs Theeeeee Champ! B...Ford

Angel: Sounds good on my part!

Bford: See you in the ring.

Bford starts heading toward the locker room. Suddenly Dark Angel runs after him and hits him in the back of the head with his guitar. Dark Angel laughs and begins walking the rest of the way up the ramp.

Angel: See you later!

Camera's fade to commercial.

i][/i]
[b]

Last edited by bford on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Yo D. A had to edit it becuz they said we can't attack a commentator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Please use the last one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:01 pm

It was a good rp just a few things though, you spelled opinion wrong its the second time you speak after the titontron shows the clip, there are a couple times you didnt have the line space between lines and lastly if you bold the whole thing the colors look better. Also make the gray black. It was a very good rp though.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks tiny, I'll make the changes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

bro you have to find a new feud partner Sad trey didnt have any contracts and i ran out of supporter Sad but ill be here at level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Ahh alright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down