FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen Introductory Interview

2 posters

Go down

Daitezen Introductory Interview Empty Daitezen Introductory Interview

Post  Daitezen Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 am

Camera watches as a yet unnamed wrestler exits the doctors office. Dressed casually all in black, he seems slightly anxious. Waiting outside the door is Sudden Impact interviewer Keri Richardson.

Keri Richardson: Excuse me, Diet Zen is it? Do you have time for a quick interview?

Daitezen: *momentary pause, then laughter* It's actually Daitezen, Kelly. Sure, I’ve got a minute.

Keri: Sorry it's Keri, not Kelly.

Daitezen: *laughing again* Well Keri, I’ll get yours right when you get mine right.

Keri: *laughing along with the banter* I have to say Daitezen, you're not what I expected from your profile. How do you feel about signing up to Full Force Impact?

Daitezen: Well it's great to be here, and to be given an opportunity to show what i'm made of. I haven't been wrestling for long, but i'm certain I won’t disappoint in the ring.

Keri: You've certainly got a bit of a reputation on the independent arena for your never say die attitude. Where do you get your strength from?

Camera closes in on Daitezen's face, which suddenly shows a determined expression

Daitezen: Life is a battle Keri. In the ring it's no different really. Winning and losing is all well and good, but sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

Keri: So do you have a feud with anyone in the federation?

Daitezen: *laughing slightly strangely* Who else is there? Myself, of course. Whenever i'm in the ring, no matter who i'm up against, it's not them i'm battling, it's myself. My limitations, my weaknesses, my thoughts, my feelings. The sheer ecstasy of the fight, the pleasure in taking pain, enduring it, taking it inside and making yourself stronger. That is my fight.

A moments silence passes with Keri obviously slightly taken aback by the strange look on Daitezen's face

Daitezen: As for others... we'll see. I want to better myself, and in the crucible of the ring, a worthy foe can help you exceed your limitations, take you beyond that breaking point, make you scream in pleasure and pain until it's all just a blur... sorry, i'm rambling.

Keri: *forced smile* Well... i'm sure that will be interesting to see in the ring. Will we be seeing you compete tonight?

Daitezen smiles, visibly relaxing

Daitezen: Well that's for the GM Rebecca Great to decide. I've just been cleared to wrestle, so i'm ready to go.

Keri: I did hear you have been having some injury issues; would you give us some more details about them?

Daitezen: Just a couple of scrapes, have wrestled with far worse in my time. Full Force Impact are obviously more professional about these things than an independent show, so just had to get the paperwork out of the way.

Keri: That's good to hear. As most of our fans probably don't know much about you, maybe you could tell us a little about your past?

Daitezen: *slightly sharply* I'm not here for the past; i'm here for the present.

Keri: But the fans...

Daitezen's face suddenly flashes for a moment with anger, as Keri's voice trails off into silence. The camera closes in on Daitezen's face as he shuts his eyes, exhales heavily, his expression turning blank

Daitezen: Sorry Keri, I think we're done here.

Daitezen turns and walks away down the corridor. The camera follows him for a moment, then turns back to Keri who is watching Daitezen walk away. It's silent for a few seconds, then she turns back to the camera.

Keri: Well folks, that was Daitezen. I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of him in the upcoming weeks.

------------------------------------------------------

First draft, though obviously can amend as needed. If i'm not going to be fighting in the first week, i'd like to change it a little (the section on being cleared to wrestle). Any feedback would be appreciated, or if i need to change the tone of Keri a little (to keep her speech style uniform across the card).

Last edited by Daitezen on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Daitezen Introductory Interview Empty Re: Daitezen Introductory Interview

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 am

great job with keri n great rp. n you may wrestle. im still making card
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 am

Thanks Trey. I'm assuming you're still working on updating roster splits too? Wrote with Keri from Sudden Impact, but can rewrite if needed.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

yes, i am n no need to
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Note: done a slight modification for continuity sake, and added a little to the text.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down