FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Murph @ Play Pt. I of II

Go down

Big Murph @ Play Pt. I of II Empty Big Murph @ Play Pt. I of II

Post  Big Murph Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 am

[Outside the Arena]

[color=red]The scene opens up on a dirty backwoods road, where all we see for miles & miles are hills, trees, a marsh and more road, then, suddenly, a powerful engine can be heard as the camera pans in each direction to catch sight of any approaching vehicle. It has one in its lens, and my, is it a beauty: A Cardinal Red Bugati Spider Matrix with all white Italian leather interior. The car has to be moving at 150 mph, spewing dust in its wake. It gets closer to the camera then stops on a dime, and the driver revs the engine 3 times before cutting it off. He hops out & it's Big Murph, dressed in street clothes with the Risinq *Championship on his shoulder. He leans against the hood of his ride and begins to speak...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "I'm sure all of you are wondering why I'm not in some deep, dark basement training or in the gym sparring. Simply, you have to have fun in life & sense I haven't had any matches for awhile, that's what I'm doing. I KNOW all of you watching this right now are drooling over this car. Let's just say, I know some people, that know some people and I was able to acquire this before it officially comes out. You might also be curious to my location, right? Well, I'm already at the PPV location and decided to take a ride around & also see what else I could get into. I think i'll play some poker with a few of the locals & SI's new GM, Reaper...you all are welcome to tag along, but try to keep up; this baby goes 300-600 mph in less than 3 mins, but I'll take it easy on you." (takes a note out of his pocket and hands it to the cameraman) "That's the address of the hotel I'm staying at, be there in about 3 hours and we'll hit the town. Hope you boys brought your checkbooks, not only am I a Beast in the ring, but I'm a Beast at poker as well." [/color]

Big Murph gets back into his car and speeds down the road as the camera switches back to the arena.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down