FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your problem?

Go down

What's your problem? Empty What's your problem?

Post  Ben Malacam Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm

The camara is in the locker room where Ben is getting ready. He does his everyday prep, laces boots, tapes hands, does pushups, etc. He hears a knock on the door. He opens it to see Big Murph standing there.

Murph: For what it's worth, good luck out there. You're gonna need it.

Ben: Umm, thanks?

The two men stand there staring at each other.

Ben: Listen, have you anything else to say? I'm trying to get ready for our match.

Murph: I just wanna know why you hit me with a B3. I held out my hand in friendship. Yet you still hit with a bomb. Why? We could rule the Tag Team division. We could run the entire FFI lockeroom if we could join with two more. What's your problem?

Ben gets really close to Murph.

Ben: You wanna know what my problem is? Nobody knows where you're coming from. You blindside half a dozen superstars, including me. We tear each other apart. Then out of the blue you wanna join forces. I don't you man. No one does.

Murph nods.

Murph: Ok, I get it. You're confused. And you have every right to be. I came in here, dominated, intimidated, and crushed all those who got in my way for this title. But I ran into a wall, or more like a bomb. You and Bowes, but mostly you, stood up to me. Nobody had done that in a very long time. I guess you could say that I came to respect that from you. Now look at us. About to tear each other apart one more time. This time for the championship. I just hope that after tonight, no matter who wins, we can start over. I'll let you think that over as you finish getting ready.

Murph walks away, leaving Ben staring after him. The camera fades as he closes the door behind him.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down