FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Showtime

Go down

It's Showtime Empty It's Showtime

Post  Showtime Jernigan Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 pm

*Showtime stands up from a grueling match against reaper*

Chris Kayoz: Is that it? Is the darkness gone from Showtime?

Don Jackson: I'm not sure, but I think we're about to find out.

*Showtime goes to grab a mic*

Showtime: Reaper, I'm not done with you

Reaper: What! We had deal if I won you had darnkess released from you!

Showtime: You're right

Reaper: So whats going on?

Showtime: I got 2 words for you reaper

Reaper: What do you see green glowsticks out here? What are they

Showtime: I'MMMMM BAAACCCKKKK

*The Crowd makes a HUGE pop*

Showtime: I...

*The Crowd is still cheering so loudly Showtime cannot speak. Showtime signals for the crowd to quiet down*

Showtime: Reaper thank you

*Reaper extends his hand*

Reaper: Glad to have you back

*Showtime shoves reaper's hand away, and hugs him*

Reaper: Settle down there Showtime

Showtime: For the first time in forever I'm able to do this. Hit the music AV department

*I'm back by TI starts playing*

Showtime: I never let you down I’ma shine on sight keep your mind on your grind and off mine alright hard Imma ball on them squares I float quarter million dollar cars everywhere I go I know in the lead it may see it might be but no matter what they doing they don’t do it like me like a G I hold it down for the town I’m at in a flash like that recognise I’M BACK! Catch a fire see T.I add gas whats a molotov cocktail to never break a glass scary partna wanna come for me you better bring it I ain’t mad I forgive em, God I know they aint mean it yeah I seen it all before, hey, I’m popping and they ain’t rack they brain try to think how to stop it and they can’t ain’t that lame but then that hatred manifest to pure malice I’m no longer being callous so I’m gon let you haters have it won’t be satifsied till somebody dies and Im patient waiting know me and the reaper on a first name basis now I’mma let you make it now, stay totally out the way for you but know that we can take it any place you wanna take it to hating in your blood, cuz, guess it’s just too late for you all I could do is pray for you or organise a wake for you your choice, clearly I aint hearing your voice keep it up and I’m gon send you up there to deal with Aunt Joys hey, you can have the bottle partner Im gon bring the sky box I got this locked down partna why stop now Im so above you hover over suckers why drop down I’m so profound its goes down and I never let you down…
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down