FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Introduction Ever!

Go down

The Best Introduction Ever! Empty The Best Introduction Ever!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am

*Not Finished-Will be editing this throughout the off season.*

The camera turns to to the commentators, Chris Kayoz, Don Jackson, and Erik Dansford.

Kayoz: Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. The show has been great so far and we have much more to offer.

Dansford: Yes, we have a great show ahead of us, and alot has already happened.

Jackson: Yep my favorite part of the *Gets interrupted*

The titan tron fuzzes out, and a black and red countdown begins.

Crawling Back to You by: Daughtry burst through the speakers.

Jackson: What the heck is going on?

A video begins to play.... A little kid is walking next to a lake and it flashes back of what has happened to his family. The little kid is also talking.

Kid: He..... Is.... Here.... He..... Is.... Here

The kid starts to cry and he then jumps in the lake..... there is a long pause, and suddenly, a bald headed man wearing mma shorts and gloves, with a shirt that says affliction, rises up out of the water. He walks across the water to the shore. When the camera zooms in on him, he doesn't have a single drop of water on his body. The man walks across the shore punching the air. He says a few words.

Man: I'm Ready. Bring the Pain..... I have no pain. I have no weaknesses, Pain, is just weakness leaving the body. So bring it, bring it now. I am ready!

He continues walking across the shore, when suddenly, he disappears into thin air. The camera turn back into the SIK arena.

Kayoz: Now that was the weirdest thing i have seen in my life!

Dansford: Yes, that was extremely *gets interrupted*

Crawling Back to You by: Daughtry burst through the speakers once again. This time, the man we seen in the video walks out on to the SIK stage. He walks down to the stage shaking hands with the fans on the way. He climbs into the ring and asks for a microphone.

Man: Alright, enough talking to your selves. Ohhhh ahhh, that man walked on the water! Yea ok enough already, just shut up and listen..... My name is Tyrone Sanderson..... But some people call me "Rush".... Now please bring out my opponent so i can show you people who the new "Best" Wrestler is here in this company!

Camera's fade to commercial. When we return, We will see this new talent.

Back to top Go down