FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done)

3 posters

Go down

The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done) Empty The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

(In-Ring Segment)

The Camera Pans in on Don and Chris sitting at the announcer's Table.

(Don and Chris Card)

Don Jackson: What a night. We have seen just about everything tonight.

Chris Kayoz: Yes, we have. From wrestler's jumping out the ring on to other wrestler's.

Don Jackson: Some surprising upset's. We have seen our Wrestlers put the Impact in Full Force Impact tonight so far.

Chris Kayoz: Your right on that. I Can tell this season will be a Great one to come.

Suddenly The Lights cut off in the Arena.

Don Jackson: I Am getting tired of these lights cut off. They need to higher better electricians or somebody.

Chris Kayoz: I know how you feel man, It is getting kinda annoying.

Suddenly Rebirthing by Skillet starts to slowly play. Then a Dong is heard in the background. Then Images and Videos of a Person is seen on The Titan tron. Six Druids holding torches come out and line up on each side of the entrance ramp spaced out. Then a Image of a Man is seen standing at the top of the entrance ramp.

Wearing a Long Black Robe. With A black long brimmed hat covering his face. The Man slowly walks down the entrance ramp then stops halfway and lifts his head up then raises his hands and a Lightning Bolt comes down and strikes the top of the entrance ramp where the Man was once standing.

The Man lowers his arms and head and continues to walk towards the ring. The Man gets to the steps and stops then looks up at the crowd and then slowly takes his time stepping up the steps. The Man stops when he enters the ring and takes off his hat and his coat. Then slowly proceeds towards the turnbuckles, then the man climbs to the second turnbuckle of one of the turnbuckles and raises his hands then takes his hands down.

The Man ask for a Mic. and gets one and walks towards the middle of the ring.

(Trey Johnson Card)

Don Jackson: That was a long entrance.

Unknown Person: I am finally here.

Chris Kayoz: I Wonder what is he talking about.

The Crowd seems to not know whether to cheer or Boo.

Don Jackson: I Wonder who he is.

Unknown Person: My Name is Trey Johnson. I Am The Legend Killer. I am your Worst Nightmare. I Am here. I am here for a couple reasons.

Chris Kayoz: He just answered your question Don.

Trey Johnson starts to walk around the ring with the mic. in his hands. Trey Johnson puts the mic. towards his mouth to say something then he takes the mic down.

Trey Johnson: My first reason I Am here is to Dominate my Competition. I Am here to cause as much Chaos, as Much Pain, as much confusion as I Can while I Am here. I Will destroy my opponent's so that they can't walk no more. So that they can't wrestle no more yet along step another foot into this ring.

Don Jackson: This new guy Trey Johnson, seems to be here on a mission.

Trey Johnson: I Am here to completely Annihilate my opponents. I Am going to show each and every one of you guys, That I Am the Most Powerful, Most Evilest, Most Sadistic Person Full Force Impact has seen. I Am going to cause Destruction This Company has never seen before. I Can Promise each one of yall that.

Chris Kayoz: Yes, he does. He is putting some great emphasis on his words. He is making a statement to each and every other wrestler in Full Force Impact.

Don Jackson: If I Were them I Would watch there backs.

Trey Johnson: The Second Reason I am here...is to win Title's. I Am going to win title's no matter what. I Don't care who get's in my way, They will get destroyed. I Am going to win title's in this company if That is the last thing, I Do. And I Can make sure I Do that, And I Will do that. So, Here's a Big tip of advice, I Would take if I Were you. I Wouldn't get in my Way of doing that.

Chris Kayoz: Trey is getting a little mad or is it just me Don?

Don Jackson: I Think it is just you. That is what I Call making a Clear and straight Point.

Trey Johnson: The third and final reason I Am here is to do what I Love to do....And that is Wrestle. And become one of the biggest superstar's in this company. I Am already one of the biggest superstar's. But that isn't enough I have...I Need to be the biggest superstar's in this company. And there isn't nothing no one in the back...And I Mean No One can do about it. And if anyone dare tries to stop me....They will pay and they may just not be able to wrestle again. And that is a Promise..I Will Keep.

Trey Johnson drops the mic on the mat and raises his hands then the lights cut off and cut back on and Trey Johnson seems to have disappeared from the ring.

Chris Kayoz: Wow, I Don't know what to say after those word's.

Don Jackson: Me neither, but how about we cut to commercial or something?

Chris Kayoz: Yeah, how about we gone ahead and do just that.

The Camera Pans around the arena then at Don and Chris...Then slowly fades to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done) Empty Re: The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done)

Post  N4TE RY4N Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 pm

SWEET..........................nuf said
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down

The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done) Empty Re: The Legend Will Be Upon Us. Part 4(Final Part) He is Finally Here(Updated and Done)

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Extraordinary RP. Its got everything! Nice Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

feedback n thx guys
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Very well written, and good build up to it, just needs a SPAG clean-up (as do pretty much everyones rps Razz ).
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

needs a what.?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Spag = Spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 pm

oh
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down