FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc & Michael Lee

Go down

Muroc & Michael Lee Empty Muroc & Michael Lee

Post  Muroc Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 pm

(Backstage segment)

Michael Lee: Hello Muroc what brings you here Final Impact

Muroc: Well first i wanted to come here to some competition but then i wasent sceduled to have match so i thought that maybe i come here as so called scout to check the level of this rosters wrestling skills

Michael Lee: Well have you seen any skill?

Muroc: Nope they are nothing but bunch of loser who should be cleaning streets. These guys are totally out of my league

Michael Lee: You are totally blind or you are way too stupid to realise that these guys are like ten times better wrestlers than you

Muroc pushes Michael Lee and graps hes tie

Muroc: How dare you talk to me like that i came here to watch couple matches and get wasted. And this is how you peoples thank me talking shit and stealing my beers. MY GOD DAMN BEERS.

Michael Lee: bulp

Looks like Michael Lee has problems breathing

Muroc: If you wanna still use that silly mouth of yours i suppose you give me that microfone and get the hell out of here.

Muroc releases Michael Lee. And Michael Lee runs to hes room crying. Muroc stares into the camera

Muroc: This company does not respect my talent at all. You fans dont respect me. And there is a beer thief in a building i just wander what happens next. Maybe i just should just watch that next match or i will still take some of your time. You should soon start realising what kind of superstar i am i get the job done. and i do it with style all of my matches should be match of the year but there can be only one match of the year so im gonna win that anyway so now i go back to busines.

Muroc takes a deep breath

Muroc: As much i would have wanted to become challenger for Lockdown tittle soon as possible i have now realised that it is not possible.
I will explain you why. It is only becose all you you stupid peoples are against me and the crowd and the street and even in this organization.
Becose everyone are against me they dont give me chance earn a spot at lockdown tittle i thought maybe i would go for impact tittle but then signing paper for impact tittles are out then i thought that maybe i get a good partner so i can win tag team championships but then i realised that i dont need a partner all my partner would have done is to get us beaten and i dont want that. so what is left for me? some god damn fallen tittle what it means? ok if i win it. I mean when i win it i will get more money but it not much. so i will win fallen tittle hold it my whole career and work my way up and take all single tittles this organization has.

Muroc looks clock

Muroc: Im gonna go watch a match and hope they wont dissapoint me seeya LOSERS.
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum