FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for "L Diablo Rojo"

Go down

Searching for "L Diablo Rojo" Empty Searching for "L Diablo Rojo"

Post  Big Murph Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 am

[Locker Room & Outside the arena segments]

[color=red]As Big Murph sits at his locker, he ponders the destruction of his awesome Viper then changes out of his gear and into his St. Louis Cardinals gear: a black custom fitted cap with his name stitched on the back and "STL" in the front both in red, a black Cardinals jersey with "Big Murph" above the #1 in red, black pants and black & red Air Force Jordans with the transparent soles & his signature chain. He leaves the locker room area quickly and makes a call on his cell...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Hello, Kerri. I have a favor to ask of you...I need to find a car dealership; but not just any car dealership, I'm looking for a Cardinal Red Lamborghini Diablo. Can you help me? (Listens for a moment) Ok, you said it's on the corner of Compton & Shade? Thank you so much! (Hangs up and makes another call) Yes, ma'am, I'm looking for A Cardinal Red Lamborghini Diablo, my only problem is that I need transportation to get to you...(listens, then smiles before speaking) so you'll come pick me up to take me to the dealership? Great, Mary, you're a lifesaver![/color]

[color=red]As Big Murph waits for the car service to arrive, he puts on a pair of Gucci shades and turns on his iPod, playing Beethoven's 5th Symphony in C major. In 30 mins., a black town car pulls up to the arena and Big Murph gets in. Another 30 mins. later, he gets out and heads into the dealership. People in the dealership recognize him instantly & he's mobbed and takes pics, signs autographs as the manager comes out in a hurry and looks flustered with Murph's presence.[/color]

[color=orange]Manager: Oh My God, Big Murph!! My kids love you! If it's not too much trouble, could take a picture with meand sign it? My kids will flip their lids once they find out you were here![/color]

[color=red]Obligingly, Big Murph takes a pic with the manager and signs it, then takes a few more for Mary's kids, signing them as well. After that he heads into the showroom to look at his new ride.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: (whistles) This is incredible! Mary, thank you so much for doing this on such short notice. I really needed this car. (Takes her hand and kisses it before taking out his checkbook) Here you go, Mary. Now, i gotta get back to the arena, I have unfinished business to attend to, excuse me.[/color]

[color=red]Murph hops in the Diablo, after everything has been taken care of financially and they bring the car to the lot, he guns it back to the arena, staying under the speed limit, but making it back in 15 mins. flat. Crew members & some wrestlers gawk at the ride as Murph rushes out and goes up to crew personnel.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Guys, I need someone to take this to the Gorilla Position. (tosses the keys to a man standing near the car) Gotta go.[/color]

[color=red]The man smiles brightly while everyone grumbles off. He gets in the ride and takes it backstage as Murph heads to the ring.[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down