FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Engagement

Go down

Rules of Engagement Empty Rules of Engagement

Post  Big Murph Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 am

[in the ring segment]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Chris, last week, we saw a how quickly things can escalate from bad to worse around here with incident that took place between Big Murph & Sledge. How we went from a simple wrong turn and accidental bump to a full out war, I don't think anyone will ever know. The last time we saw Big Murph, he was destroying Sledge's 'personal space place' and vowing to use those chains that Sledge left on his car, along with his diamond & platinum knuckles, to make him see red--blood, that is.[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Don, Sledge destroyed a...D...od...ge...Vi...per!! He's lucky Big Murph doesn't put a hit on 'em. How would you feel if, for no reason at all, some maniac attacked your car with a sledgehammer and left some disturbing cryptogram on the hood? But, Big Murph managed to get his hands on a freakin' Lamborghini Diablo; damn I'm jealous![/color]

[color=red]Just then, "Beast Mode" by B.O.B. bangs around the arena and the fans go lunar as they chant: "We love Big Murph! We love Big Murph! We love Big Murph!" He appears at the top of the ramp with a mic...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: What's good, FFI!! How y'all livin'! I'm humbled by your support and want to take this time to say thank you for rockin' with me! Now, I seem to have a problem with a Jason Vorhees reject by the name of Sledge.I really can't explain this, so I won't; I'll just beat him down and move on with my life. It would seem that he's got it in for me, which is fine with me; my only advice to him is this: don't forget the Rules of Engagement. For those of you who don't know what the Rules of Engagement are, they're a set of rules used for engaging in combat in the military. They go as followed:

Level 1: Compliant (Cooperative). The subject responds and complies to verbal commands. Close combat techniques do not apply.
Level 2: Resistant (Passive). The subject resists verbal commands but complies immediately to any contact controls. Close combat techniques do not apply.
Level 3: Resistant (Active). The subject initially demonstrates physical resistance. Use compliance techniques to control the situation. Level three incorporates close combat techniques to physically force a subject to comply. Techniques include: Come-along holds, Soft-handed stunning blows, Pain compliance through the use of joint manipulation and the use of pressure points.
Level 4: Assaultive (Bodily Harm). The subject may physically attack, but does not use a weapon. Use defensive tactics to neutralize the threat. Defensive tactics include Blocks, Strikes, Kicks, Enhanced pain compliance procedures, Impact weapon blocks and blows.
Level 5: Assaultive (Lethal Force). The subject usually has a weapon and will either kill or injure someone if he/she is not stopped immediately and brought under control. The subject must be controlled by the use of deadly force with or without a firearm.

The last one is exactly why I'm out here tonight; the guy had a sledgehammer, & I believe with my mind, body & soul that if I were around that guy when he was laying waste to that vehicle, I would not be standing here in front of you right now. I see that I have to use excessive force to neutralize this threat.[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Um...Don? When did this become an episode of J*A*G? What in the hell is he talking about?[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: He's talking about doing some serious bodily harm to get rid of Sledge. These 2 guys truly hate each other. My, my, my, how so much hate can grow between two individuals in such a short amount of time.What will it be like when they come face to face in the middle of thering?[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down