FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Make It Official. (Unfinished & To Be Continued)

Go down

Time To Make It Official. (Unfinished & To Be Continued) Empty Time To Make It Official. (Unfinished & To Be Continued)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

The camera pans in on Don Jackson And Chris Kayoz sitting down at the announcer's table.

(Chris & Don Card)

Don Jackson: So Chris, How is the show so far?

Chris Kayoz: It has been pretty Good so far. You know what I Heard backstage?

Don Jackson: What news...I Promise I Never get told nothing now-a-days.

Chris: Well, I Heard that Trey Johnson is back on Final Impact and is going to have his official Contract signing between Trey and Erik..

Suddenly the lights cut off and Cut back on and Lightning strikes the entrance ramp..Suddenly the lights go back out and Rebirthing by Skillet hits the Arena, Trey Johnson comes out with a Mic, and some papers in his hand...

Trey Johnson walks towards the ring and rolls inside the ring. As the crowd is a mixture of Boos and cheer's.

(Trey Johnson card)

Trey Johnson: Look, Erik.,..You have put me through Hell and Back and I Survived...I Am not about to beat around the bush so get you skinny piece of trash (censored, censored) down to this ring right now.

Erik Dansford Music Video hits the Arena....

Erik Comes out with a Piece of Papers in his hand and a Mic. in the other...

Erik: Trey, I Am glad you called me down here....See, We have some business to discuss and how about we discuss it now.

Trey Johnson: Your damn right about that...So let's talk about Business. See, our match is the Headline of the PPV. And I Want to make it Official...So these Papers in my hand is a contract for me and you at The PPV. So I Want you to sign This...I did my part..Now it is Time for you to do your part.

Erik Dansford grabs the contract that is extended out to Erik by Trey Johnson.

Erik Dansford: Umm, Trey we have a Problem...I See you left out My Stip. which is If I Lose You must Retire...I Don't see that no where in this...So I Figure you would do that...So I Brought you a contract I Signed already..It has everything in there I Just need your signature to make it official...So here you go...

Erik Extends the contract to Trey and Trey Takes a Quick Look over it...Erik sits back and watches with a Smile on his face....

Trey Johnson: Everything looks okay.....Now I Just need a place to sign it..

Erik turns around and motions towards trey Johnson to sign it on his back...Trey Johnson grabs a Pin and signs the contract... And Erik Turns around and looks at it...

Erik Dansford: Trey Jonson, Ill see you Next Saturday at Resurrection....Good Luck...

Trey Johnson: Good Luck, To you....Mujaja

Trey Johnson extends his hand out to Erik...To shake..Erik is hesitating to shake his hand...Erik thinks for a Minute as they exchange conversations a little....Erik Shakes His hand and Trey Johnosn gets a weird smile on his face..Erik Tries to let go but Trey Johnson grip is very tight...

Trey Johnson: Not so fast...

Trey Johnson pulls Erik Close up and Jumps in the Air and grabs Erik by the Neck and slams his face on the ground with bone-crushing Force executing a MORTAL RKO... Trey Johnson immediately drops to Eriks Head.

Trey Johnson: Hey Erik, I Don't think you can hear me but if you can...You might want to start saying your goodbyes to FFI Because This will be your last Final Impact you be on....I Will Damn Promise you that..

Trey John gets up with a Smirk on his face and leaves the ring then starts laughing as he looks back then turns around and walks backwards laughing at down Erik struggling to get up...Erik manages to find the ropes and looks up at Trey Johnson who has stopped at the top of the entrance ramp Smiling...The Camera Slowly fades away as the show ends...
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down