FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane or Justified?

Go down

Insane or Justified? Empty Insane or Justified?

Post  Big Murph Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 pm

[Backstage segment]

[color=red]Big Murph enters a room with plush surroundings and takes a seat as he waits for Kerri Richardson to conduct this candid interview. After about 5 minutes, Kerri shows up with Paul and they exchange pleasantries and they start the interview...[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson: Now, Murph, some people feel that your actions against Sledgeon this past week's Final Impact were unwarranted and excessive.How do you respond?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Well, Kerri, to be perfectly honest, it doesn't matter what everyone thinks; what I did was necessary for me. He defiled an American classic all because of a trivial incident. Regardless of everyone's beliefs, I orchestrated this from the beginning. That's right, I planned this whole thing from jump right down to the decimation of of my car. I fooled everyone! All of you are nothing but fools! I payed Sledge a hefty to destroy my ride, then I systematically decimated him as well. Ha Ha Ha! People are so gullible these days. Prepare for a new Big Murph to emerge at Resurrection! Someone who will destroy any opposition in his way. Screw the fans from here on out! I'm about my money, that bread, fetti, paper. Beat downs & titles will be my main goal. Oh, don't get it twisted, I will attack ANYONE that Iwant. I don't care if I catch you outside the ring or outside of your house, I keep goons with me and trust and believe, I don't need them. Any other questions, Kerri?[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson: Murph, what made you turn your back on the fans like this? What did they ever do to you?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: The fans are mindless idiots withoutthe slightest hint of comprehension skills or the ability to know when they're being played. HAT'S what they did. Oh, by the way, how does it feel to be Murock's & Showtime's plaything? Does it make you feel good to know that you mean no more to them than a (censored) on the street?[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson: Murph, you are a (censored)ing a*@hole!! (censored) you! This interview is over! I hope Sledge breaks your (censored)ing face open![/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum