FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keri catches Reaper leaving

3 posters

Go down

Keri catches Reaper leaving  Empty Keri catches Reaper leaving

Post  Reaper Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am

Keri catches Reaper leaving

Keri see Reaper heading out towards the parking lot and rushes out to get a few words with him about what happen tonight in the ring , she makes it to the doors yelling Reaper name to wait breathing heavy

Keri Richardson : Reaper oh my hold on give me a min ,man am I out of shape .

Reaper looks at Keri gives her the once over smiles .

Reaper : Well girl from what i see your in awesome shape but if you wanted a work out just let me know .

Keri slowly catches her breath

Keri Richardson : For real ,you do that for me ?

Reaper : hell yea , not only will I but it would be my pleasure .

Reaper winks at the camera

Reaper : So anyways what is it that you wanted that would make you run after me scream my name ?

Keri Richardson : Oh yea ,about lasted show .

Reaper : what you need to know you heard what everyone else did me and Daitezen are willing to stand together against the Harts , Ben needs to decided he can be with us or he can stay hiding and tacking cheap shots .

Keri Richardson : Well can you trusted Daitezen and hows he going to help you laid up in the hospital .

Reaper Smiles at Keri

Reaper : hmm good question , but watching that sick freak for awhile I think he'd walk through hell to get to the Harts.

Keri Richardson : Reaper you know I use to be ahead nurse before coming to FFI , And Daitezen injury isn't one you just get over he'll need time to heal up before he can even begin rehab.

Reaper has a grin on his face as he looks at Keri .

Keri Richardson : Reaper Reaper hello Reaper .

Reaper : oh oh sorry was thinking of you as a nurse yep can see it, little white outfit white running shoes hair in pony tail holding a Popsicle stick , any ways what where you saying .

Keri Richardson :I Wanted to talk to you about what happen tonight in the ring and get your take on your up coming tag match at PPV , and Daitezen .

Reaper : Well me And Daitezen gave Ben a choice now its up to him to decided in or out it that easy .

Keri Richardson : Yes but at the PPV your teaming with him against the Harts .

Reaper runs his hand through his hair and over his face looks over at Keri grins .

Reaper: a tag match PPV me against the Harts ?

Keri Richardson : Well with Ben also .

Reaper: laughs yea only if he can come out of hiding long enough to show up ,well either way I have my own little partner .

Reaper reaches into his saddle bag of his custom chopper .

Reaper : Keri meet my partner this thing will do more damage to the Harts and hurt twice as much as anything Ben could do .

Keri eyes widen her mouth drops , she let out a gulp .

Keri Richardson : Um um how thick and long is that ?

Keri reaches out to touch what Reaper is holding in his hand .

Keri Richardson : I've never seen one so thick before man if you use that your going seriously cause some major damage

Camera man starts chuckling .

Reaper : this is 100% pure all American A1 titanium steel chain , it wont break .

Reaper looks over at camera man

Reaper : Get your head out of the gutter this is a Pg show man,So Ben , Harts see you at the pay per view .

Reaper: make sure you sign your donors cards

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Keri catches Reaper leaving  Empty Re: Keri catches Reaper leaving

Post  Daitezen Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Keri catches Reaper leaving.

Keri see Reaper heading out towards the parking lot, and rushes out to get a few words with him about what happened tonight in the ring. She makes it to the doors, yelling Reaper's name, breathing heavily.

Keri Richardson: Reaper, oh my, hold on give me a minute. Man, am I out of shape?

Reaper looks at Keri, giving her the once over and smiles.

Reaper: Well girl, from what I see you're in awesome shape, but if you wanted a work out just let me know.

Keri slowly catches her breath.

Keri Richardson: For real, you'd do that for me?

Reaper: Hell yea, not only will I, but it would be my pleasure.

Reaper winks at the camera.

Reaper: So anyway, what is it that you wanted that would make you run after me screaming my name?

Keri Richardson: Oh yes, about the last show...

Reaper: What do you need to know? You heard what everyone else said, me and Daitezen are willing to stand together against the Harts. Ben needs to decide whether he is with us, or he can stay hiding and taking cheap shots.

Keri Richardson: Well can you trust Daitezen, and how is he going to help you laid up in the hospital?

Reaper smiles at Keri.

Reaper: Hmm, good question, but watching that sick freak for a while, I think he'd walk through hell to get to the Harts.

Keri Richardson: Reaper, you know I used to be a head nurse before coming to FFI. And Daitezen's injury isn't one you just get over. The usual minimum recovery period for a concussion where consciousness is lost is at least a month.

Reaper has a grin on his face as he looks at Keri.

Keri Richardson: Reaper? Reaper? Hello Reaper?

Reaper: Oh, oh sorry. Was thinking of you as a nurse. Yep can see it, little white outfit, white running shoes, hair in a pony tail, holding a popsicle stick... Anyway, what where you saying?

Keri Richardson: I wanted to talk to you about what happened tonight in the ring, and get your take on your upcoming tag match at PPV, and Daitezen.

Reaper: Well, me and Daitezen gave Ben a choice. Now it's up to him to decide. In or out, it's that easy.

Keri Richardson: Yes, but at the PPV your teaming with him against Krystal Hart, and Brittany's replacement, Megan Nicole.

Reaper runs his hand through his hair and over his face, looks over at Keri and grins.

Reaper: A tag match PPV me against the Harts?

Keri Richardson: Well, with Ben also.

Reaper: laughs Yea, only if he can come out of hiding long enough to show up. Well either way, I have my own little partner.

Reaper reaches into his saddle bag of his custom chopper.

Reaper: Keri, meet my partner. This thing will do more damage to the Harts and hurt twice as much as anything Ben could do.

Keri eyes widen her mouth drops, she let out a gulp .

Keri Richardson: Um um, how thick and long is that?

Keri reaches out to touch what Reaper is holding in his hand.

Keri Richardson: I've never seen one so thick before. Man, if you use that, you're going to seriously cause some major damage.

Camera man starts chuckling.

Reaper: This is 100% pure all American A1 titanium steel chain, it wont break.

Reaper looks over at the camera man.

Reaper: Get your head out of the gutter, this is a Pg show man. So Ben, Harts, see you at the pay per view.

Reaper: Make sure you sign your donor cards.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Daitezen wrote:Keri catches Reaper leaving.

Keri see Reaper heading out towards the parking lot, and rushes out to get a few words with him about what happened tonight in the ring. She makes it to the doors, yelling Reaper's name, breathing heavily.

Keri Richardson: Reaper, oh my, hold on give me a minute. Man, am I out of shape?

Reaper looks at Keri, giving her the once over and smiles.

Reaper: Well girl, from what I see you're in awesome shape, but if you wanted a work out just let me know.

Keri slowly catches her breath.

Keri Richardson: For real, you'd do that for me?

Reaper: Hell yea, not only will I, but it would be my pleasure.

Reaper winks at the camera.

Reaper: So anyway, what is it that you wanted that would make you run after me screaming my name?

Keri Richardson: Oh yes, about the last show...

Reaper: What do you need to know? You heard what everyone else said, me and Daitezen are willing to stand together against the Harts. Ben needs to decide whether he is with us, or he can stay hiding and taking cheap shots.

Keri Richardson: Well can you trust Daitezen, and how is he going to help you laid up in the hospital?

Reaper smiles at Keri.

Reaper: Hmm, good question, but watching that sick freak for a while, I think he'd walk through hell to get to the Harts.

Keri Richardson: Reaper, you know I used to be a head nurse before coming to FFI. And Daitezen's injury isn't one you just get over. The usual minimum recovery period for a concussion where consciousness is lost is at least a month.

Reaper has a grin on his face as he looks at Keri.

Keri Richardson: Reaper? Reaper? Hello Reaper?

Reaper: Oh, oh sorry. Was thinking of you as a nurse. Yep can see it, little white outfit, white running shoes, hair in a pony tail, holding a popsicle stick... Anyway, what where you saying?

Keri Richardson: I wanted to talk to you about what happened tonight in the ring, and get your take on your upcoming tag match at PPV, and Daitezen.

Reaper: Well, me and Daitezen gave Ben a choice. Now it's up to him to decide. In or out, it's that easy.

Keri Richardson: Yes, but at the PPV your teaming with him against Krystal Hart, and Brittany's replacement, Megan Nicole.

Reaper runs his hand through his hair and over his face, looks over at Keri and grins.

Reaper: A tag match PPV me against the Harts?

Keri Richardson: Well, with Ben also.

Reaper: laughs Yea, only if he can come out of hiding long enough to show up. Well either way, I have my own little partner.

Reaper reaches into his saddle bag of his custom chopper.

Reaper: Keri, meet my partner. This thing will do more damage to the Harts and hurt twice as much as anything Ben could do.

Keri eyes widen her mouth drops, she let out a gulp .

Keri Richardson: Um um, how thick and long is that?

Keri reaches out to touch what Reaper is holding in his hand.

Keri Richardson: I've never seen one so thick before. Man, if you use that, you're going to seriously cause some major damage.

Camera man starts chuckling.

Reaper: This is 100% pure all American A1 titanium steel chain, it wont break.

Reaper looks over at the camera man.

Reaper: Get your head out of the gutter, this is a Pg show man. So Ben, Harts, see you at the pay per view.

Reaper: Make sure you sign your donor cards.

Suddenly Bensterio appears from no where

Bensterio: Wow Reaper I can finally see you're eager to take down the harts, good for you

Reaper: More eager then you it seems

Bensterio: Reaper, Reaper, Reaper... I want these pathetic dweebs in hospital I thought you were just laying it to look good for Keri but now I see, you want them down... well it's gonna be a pleasure taking them down with you

Reaper looks shellshocked

Reaper: You mean you are actually gonna do it... Wow! well together we can't fail

Bensterio: Haha, nope. so we best get training togetherwe need to work in sync to take these to hospital

Reaper: deffanatly

Reaper and Bensterio walk down to the gym leaving Keri alone

Keri: Well there you go everyone seems they're finally working together

The scene ends
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down