FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hide and Seek

Go down

Hide and Seek Empty Hide and Seek

Post  llenny Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm

[In Ring Segment]

The lights go down putting the arena to darkness...
Life in the Fast Lane by the Eagles quiets the crowd as it blasts out the wall of speakers on stage...
A spotlight focuses on the entry ramp as Leaping Lenny makes an acrobatic run towards the ring doing backflips and somersaults on the way...
A springboard is setup behind the announcers table and Lenny hits it full speed flying high over the announcers and the top rope to land in the center of the ring...
The crowd goes wild seeing the natural ability and raw talent of a true performer...
Reaching up Lenny grabs the microphone as it is lowered from above...
Leaping Lenny: "For weeks and weeks I wait for someone here to show some real skills. I am truly flabbergasted with what passes for talent these days. Sure there are many who claim to be the best... Many who shout it at the top of their lungs letting you know that they have what it takes to be a champion... Many who will try to climb the mountain to prove their point... And sadly many who will fail."
Spot lights scan the crowd as seen on the giant video display... Chants of "Lenny Lenny Lenny" can be heard...
Leaping Lenny: "One such wannabe is about to come down that ramp and try his luck at taking his first step. A quiet guy who shows no real initiative. And I want to give him a helping hand and have agreed to lay down and take a fall for him so his ego doesn't get bruised."
The crowd is stunned at Lenny's admission that he is willing to take a dive.
Leaping Lenny: "That's right boys and girls. To show that I am a real team player and give my opponent something to live for... I will take a dive."
Both ringside announcers are staring at each other... speechless for what might be the first times in their collective lives.
Leaping Lenny: "So... Mr Kennedy. The game of hide and seek is over... Come out, Come out wherever you are."
Lenny drops the microphone and waits for his opponent.

llenny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum