FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not afraid

Go down

I'm not afraid Empty I'm not afraid

Post  Showtime Jernigan Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 pm

*Keri knocks on Showtime's door*

Showtime : Who is it?

Keri : It's me

Showtime : Oh, ok come on in Keri

Keri : Showtime, I heard from people that Muroc has been looking for you all night

Showtime : You know Keri I'm not worried anymore because truthfully I'm ready to settle this once and for all

Keri : Are you sure that's a good idea? He did break your ribs last time

Showtime : Yea he did, with my sledgehammer, but this time no weapons, just my fists going in his mouth and my foot up his (Censored)

Keri : *Sigh* Showtime I don't want you fighting

Showtime : What do you mean not fighting? That's my profession, it's what I do. I come out here every night in matches or not giving these incredible fans everything they payed there money's worth for. Now I'm not as flashy as some of these wrestlers, but I'm not here to be flashy. I'm here to do my job. You have to understand I might break bones, or bruise my ribs, or at the worst die in that ring everynight, but I do it because I love it, for the competition, not to get stalked and attacked by this guy Muroc. If he wants some he can come get some that's all I need to say.

*Showtime looks into the camera*

Showtime : Muroc, anytime, anywhere. I'm not afraid to get banged up. I'm going to destroy you. The doctors haven't cleared me to wrestle yet, after that beating you gave me, but you know I'm still out here everynight doing what I love. Now you can come and face me man to man or hide backstage all night because if you do hide, ha well I got somebody in the shadows looking. IT'S SHOWTIME CHUMP!
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum