FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael dancing with the stars

Go down

Michael dancing with the stars  Empty Michael dancing with the stars

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Michael Lee : Hello wrestling fans and welcome to FFI Resurrection. I'm Michael Lee and I'm in the back as people are just starting to pile into the build ,this has to be the most incredible show of the year , fans are line up all over buying up merchandise taking pictures and autographs with there favourite wrestlers.

Michael Lee walks around and come across Couragesand signing a fans poster of him.

Michael Lee: Couragesand hows it going ,have you ever seen anything like this and what do you think of some of the matches tonight?

Couragesand: Well, It's not about the matches tonight.

Michael Lee: Why is that?, The matches are good.

Couragesand: But it's sad that Hunter Death Can't compete on the PPV Or Super show

Michael Lee: You have revenge planned on him?

Couragesand: Well... I can't give anything away.

Michael Lee: hmmm ,well I'll let you get back to taking care of these crazy fans Courragesand.

Michael looks over see Tom Scott,Emorter,Showtime and Big Murph

Michael Lee : Big Murph I see your busy signing autographs and that , have a min to fora interview just wanted to see what you think of tonight’s card ?

Big murph: Well, what do i think about tonight's card? let's see, i have a match with a guy who doesn't say not one word, what the hell is that about? Anyway, I think that every match on this card will be exciting and action packed, I'm really looking forward to trey and Eric's match & Daitezen vs Alex Hart, I'm rooting for Dait btw.Any other questions?

Michael Lee: Yes, just one more: How did it feel to totally decimate Sledge? I didn't think you had any balls, but after what you did to him, I admire you whole-heartedly.

Big murph: It was a necessity. I organized that whole thing from jump. I told him that he'd pay for what he did. Anyway,peace out, mikey Boy, I gotta go hang with the fans.

Michael Lee looks over see Hunter giving some fans a hard time .

Micheal Lee: Hunter I see you have your hands full with these fans ,so what do you think of tonight’s show ?

Hunter Death: Micheal this show is nuts look at these fans there gone crazy and about the show man this is the reason I became a wrestler like you have Daitezen Vs Alex Hart for the first of the FFI titles,

you have Ben and Reaper going head on with the other two Harts we all know this thing between them has been ugly and I for one can wait to see it exploded and you have Trey Vs Erik for control of FFI now you can't get any better then that it is epic .

Michael Lee : well Hunter I agree with you on all counts.

Micheal looks over see Reaper just walking through the doors mauled by hundreds of fans begging for his autograph

Micheal Lee : Reaper

Reaper : yea Micheal what you wanted I'm a little busy here right now .

Micheal Lee : i can see that just wanted a few words .

Reaper : few words hmm Ok one min .

Reaper turns looks at the fans

Reaper: hey look its its Trey Johnson

The fans turn around seeing a closing door as Reaper makes his get away .

Reaper: ok Michael what you want?

Michael Lee : well what i didn't wanted was a work out man .

Reaper: Michael you just ran three mins.

Michael Lee: yea yea I'm out of shape , anyways your tag match tonight you ready to take on the Harts

and can you trust Daitezen ?

Reaper: Am I ready am I ready let me tell you Michael unlike you ordering a extra large pizza with all the toppings I'm ready .

Micheal Lee: ok Reaper i get the pointed , your ready and it only happen once and I paid you back .

Reaper: As far as trusting Daitezen ,Who can anyone in this buisness truly trusted Michael no one.

Michael Lee : Well you have a pointed ,so who you think will Own FFI after tonight ?

Reaper spots Trey Johnson stomping towards them .

Reaper : well Michael here come Trey you ask him .

Michael turns to see Trey storming towards him .

Michael Lee : Trey can I stop you for a moment of your time ,just for your thoughs on tonights show are you ready to one either hang it up or become the CEO of FFI ?

Trey Johnson stops in his tracks look at Michael

Trey Johnson : Michael do you really think Erik can honestly beat me I've been doing this for years and years .

Michael Lee : but Trey Erik has skills I've seen the man in the gym.

Trey Johnson : skill is that what he going to show me only skill he needs is to lay down as far as becoming CEO of FFI if a ass clown like Erik can do it .

Trey shoves Michael and walks away

Michael Lee : well folks i hear the show starting give them hell guys .

Camera fades back to area

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum