FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missed me?

Go down

Missed me? Empty Missed me?

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 pm

The lights in the arena suddenly go out, a few seconds later the sound of a machine gun's shots are heard, the lights then suddenly go back on again. Flying punch dressed with a costume makes his entrance to the ring, holding a microphone in hand. He looks at the fans.

Flying punch: Hey I see some new faces!

Flying punch smiles.

Flying punch: I still remain undefeated. Are my skills too much for you to handle? Apparently.. I am waiting for someone to offer me an actual challenge..

Flying punch looks at the titantron showing the locker room, which became so empty suddenly.

Flying punch: No, no, no, no.. Wait, wait, wait! Hold it guys! Not tonight.. I really want a challenge, but I have a dentist appointment in 20 min and I have to run soon. You are so lucky.. you miss one good beating from me..

Flying punch looks at his watch.

Flying punch: Oh.. time to go! Too bad, I wanted to see how the girl team of Megan Nicole and Krystal Hart win their tag team match.. Oh well, I guess they have to buy me a drink and tell me all about it later..

Flying punch smiles and heads backstage.

Back to top Go down

Missed me? Empty Re: Missed me?

Post  benny the snowman Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 am

The lights in the arena suddenly go out, a few seconds later the sound of a machine gun's shots are heard, the lights then suddenly go back on again. Flying punch dressed with a costume makes his entrance to the ring, holding a microphone in hand. He looks at the fans.

Flying punch: Hey I see some new faces!

Flying punch begins to smiles.

Flying punch: I still remain undefeated; Are my skills too much for you to handle? Apparently so as no one wants the opportunity to face me.

Flying punch looks at the titan tron showing the locker room, which becomes so empty suddenly.

Flying punch: No, no, no, no... Wait, wait, wait! Hold it guys! Not tonight; I really want a challenge, but I have a dentist appointment in 20 minutes and I have to run soon. You are so lucky; you’ll miss me giving someone a beat down.

Flying punch looks at his watch.

Flying punch: Oh... time to go! Too bad, I wanted to see how the girl team of Megan Nicole and Krystal Hart win their tag team match; Oh well, I guess they have to buy me a drink and tell me all about it later.

Flying punch smiles and heads backstage.

there you go just neatened it up for you but you still need to add a bit of colour
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum