FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The dragon

Go down

Enter The dragon Empty Enter The dragon

Post  Big Murph Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 am

[Parking Lot segment]

[color=red]As Big Murph enters the parking lot of Immortal Madison Square Garden for Resurrection, he sees a familair man standing next to a black & gold Kawasaki Dragon Z8 motorcycle. He hops out of his Lamborghini and walks over to him and they shake hands.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Ryu, what are you doing here?[/color]

[color=yellow]Ryu: After you left, in my mind, I kept seeing you from somewhere, but i couldn't place it; and then I turned on my tv and heard your name in a news report about things going on around town. So, I googled you. I'm here to train with you, in your 'world', so to speak. I like wrestling myself, everything from the in ring action to the storylines to the different personalities. I'd be honored to train with you and watch your match tonight. But, like I told you earlier, this will not be easy.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Ok, no problem. I can give you a front row seat. So, Ryu, what do you have in store?[/color]

[color=yellow]Ryu(smiling): You'll just have to wait and see. Oh, can you get me 2 tickets? I got someone I'd like to bring along who'll you'll meet in a few seconds...(Ryu takes out his cell and makes a call) Yoshimitsu, he said it's cool. Come on. Oh, & don't forget Shinobi & Tenchu, he's gonna need them...ok, bye. (Hangs up phone) He'll meet us in the training room. Let's go.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Uh...Ryu? Those names you just said, what were they referring to? I mean, if my memory serves me correctly, 'Yoshimitsu' is a character in the Tekken series, while 'Shinobi' & 'Tenchu' were games based on ninjas.[/color]

[color=yellow]Ryu: I assure you, Brandon-san, this is no game. But don't worry, you'll find out soon enough...[/color]

[Locker Room segment]

[color=red]As Big Murph walks with Ryu, showing him around the locker room area, Ry's cell phone rings and he answers it, listens for a sec, then closes the phone, takes a picture of the area and sends it to whoever he was talking to and then sends him a text telling him how to geo the locker room. 3 minutes later, a hulking figure stands in the door frame holding a bag and spotting Ryu, moves quickly over to him.[/color]

[color=yellow]Ryu: Brandon-san, this is Yoshimitsu, my assistant. Did you bring everything?[/color]

[color=blue]Yoshimitsu: Yes, sir. Where will we be training?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big murph: Follow me. (Murph takes them to one of the massive training facilities and lets them get familair with it.) Is this okay?[/color]

[color=red]Ryu & Yoshimitsu both look at each other and then Ryu nods. Yoshimitsu then takes out a ancient Katana with a jewel encrusted hilt and a shuriken that looks to be made of 24k gold. When Murph sees these weapons, his eyes grow wide.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: (with nervous laughter) Those wouldn't happen to be toys, would they?[/color]

[color=yellow]Ryu: No, the Katana is Shinobi and the shuriken is Tenchu; just think of them as training tools. Now, Brandon-san,remember when I told you the best defense is a strong offense? Well, intercept Yoshi.[/color]

*[color=red]Without preamble, Yoshi advances on Murph with the Katana in hand and seings it at him, Murph narrowly escapes the blow and catches Yoshi with a gut punch making him drop the weapon. When the first punch connects, he instantly brings up his other to crash it into Yoshi's face, sending him to his knees. Before he can catch his breath, though, Ryu tosses the shuriken at him with amazing speed and Murph has only seconds to dodge while it whizzes past him and embeds itself into the nearest wall.Without thought or hesitation, Murph grabs Ryu and slams him to the floor then stops himself before firing hammer Fists & Elbows into his face. He gets up & helps up Ryu then Yoshimitsu and stares at them with rage until he notices smiles on their faces.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: What's so freaking funny?! You guys just tried to kill me!! Are you 2 out of your minds?![/color]

[color=yellow]Ryu: No, brandon-san, what you just experienced was real life combat situations. Obviously, you have been letting the patterns and forms that you are used to go or otherwise, you would be a bloody mess on this nice floor. You just had your first training lesson. That was amazing! your match should be highly entertaining.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: (picks up the Katana & gets the Shuriken out of wall) & these were 100% real?! man, you guys are freaking insane! But, thanks, I guess...you 2 aren't gonna attack me again if I give you these back, are you? (Hands them the weapons) Put that stuff away and go find your seats, I gotta go in the ring and take care of something.[/color]

After everything is put awy, Murph tells them how to get to their seats as he makes his way to the ring...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down