FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... before the storm

Go down

... before the storm Empty ... before the storm

Post  Daitezen Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 pm

A black TVR Tuscan drives into the parking lot, engine revving loudly, as it parks. Out climbs Daitezen, dressed in black. Underneath a black bandana, bandages are visible, a remnant from the assault he received a week and a half ago. An intent expression is on his face, and no other evidence of the assault is visible; Daitezen looks in good health. Approaching him is Douglas Park, FFI Doctor.

Doug: Daitezen, how are you feeling?

Daitezen: Very good Doug, how are the family?

Doug: Faring well, but I was asking for more than just courtesy.

Daitezen: I know Doug, but I am fine, honestly. I wouldn’t be here otherwise.

Doug: That’s good to hear. You sound... focused.

Daitezen: I know what I have to do, and what it takes to do it.

Doug: Should we be expecting hospital visits for members of the FFI roster before this season is out then?

Daitezen laughs, amused.

Daitezen: I would be surprised if that wasn’t the case.

Doug: I don’t see what’s funny about it.

Daitezen: Violence begets more violence Doug, and thus the world goes round.

Doug: Then how can the violence stop?

Daitezen: When the Harts are beaten so badly, that they are unable to fight.

Doug: I’m concerned Daitezen. That note you handed me before... was not unexpected. But I fear you are letting it get the best of you.

Daitezen: Doug, I am thinking very clearly now. I am calm, I am ready. It only gets worse from now on.

Doug: That’s what i’m afraid of. The saying ‘the calm before the storm’ comes to mind.

Daitezen smiles.

Daitezen: I feel that is appropriate Doug. All I can say is, whoever stands in my way will get what is coming.

Doug: I’ll be careful not to get in your way then!

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: I know you would not try to stop me from doing what I need to do.

Doug: It’s not my place. I’m just here to patch you up afterwards!

Daitezen smiles.

Daitezen: Well if that’s what you’re here for, then you won’t have any work to do tonight. Anyway, I have to get prepared, I’ll see you around Doug.

Doug: Okay Daitezen, but be careful. I know you aren’t showing it, but it takes longer than you’ve given it for those injuries to heal up.

Daitezen: I’ve suffered far worse and lived to tell the tale.

Daitezen walks towards the arena, and looks up at the word Resurrection, illuminated above the entrance. Daitezen’s eyes reflect the glow of the lights, as he talks to himself.

Daitezen: Resurrection... an appropriate place for the reborn Daitezen.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum