FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concrete Evidence

2 posters

Go down

Concrete Evidence Empty Concrete Evidence

Post  Big Murph Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 am

[in the ring segment]

[color=red]The camera is fixed on the announcer's desk where Chris Kayoz & Don Jackson sit, rooted to the spot as some info is fed into their earpieces...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Ladies & gentlemen, we finally have a cameraman out to the location of where Big Murph was last spotted with Sledge after that heinous attack, let's go there live...[/color]

{outside arena segment]

[color=red]The scene switches to a construction site which is in total darkness except for the headlights of the ambulance illuminating a small mound of dirt, a shallow grave & a concrete mixer. Off camera, the sound of something being dragged along the ground can be heard then Big Murph comes into view with the body bag. He stops when he notices the camera and smiles, then he begins to speak...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Hello, FFI Fanatics. I'm sure by now, everyone wants to know what i intend to do with good old Sledgy here. Well, plain & simple, I'm going to make a believer out of him. See, I've been making believers out of people for a long time and he's just one more person that has to be converted. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt anymore than he's already been hurt; I'm just putting him where he likes to be, you know, around red hazes and skulls and chains. Sounds like hell to me, what do you guys think? Well, enough talking now, I gotta bury some garbage. Peace.[/color]

[color=red]As the camera continues to roll, Big Murph throws the body bag into the shallow grave,grabs a shovel and throws dirt on it until the body bag can no longer be seen then goes off camera and turns on the concrete mixer. As the concrete slowly fills the grave, we hear Big Murph slightly over the machinery:[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: From dust you came and to dust you shall return...you will become one with the Earth.[/color]

The camera fades to black

Last edited by Big Murph on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Concrete Evidence Empty Re: Concrete Evidence

Post  benny the snowman Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

[in the ring segment]

The camera is fixed on the announcer's desk where Chris Kayoz & Don Jackson sit, rooted to the spot as some info is fed into their earpieces...

Chris Kayoz: Ladies & gentlemen, we finally have a cameraman out to the location of where Big Murph was last spotted with Sledge after that heinous attack, let's go there live...

{outside arena segment]

The scene switches to a construction site which is in total darkness except for the headlights of the ambulance illuminating a small mound of dirt, a shallow grave & a concrete mixer. Off camera, the sound of something being dragged along the ground can be heard then Big Murph comes into view with the body bag. He stops when he notices the camera and smiles, then he begins to speak...

Big Murph: Hello, FFI Fanatics. I'm sure by now, everyone wants to know what I intend to do with good old Sledgy here. Well, plain & simple, I'm going to make a believer out of him. See, I've been making believers out of people for a long time and he's just one more person that has to be converted. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt anymore than he's already been hurt; I'm just putting him where he likes to be, you know, around red hazes and skulls and chains. Sounds like hell to me, what do you guys think? Well, enough talking now, I gotta bury some garbage. Peace.

As the camera continues to roll, Big Murph throws the body bag into the shallow grave, grabs a shovel and throws dirt on it until the body bag can no longer be seen then goes off camera and turns on the concrete mixer. As the concrete slowly fills the grave, we hear Big Murph slightly over the machinery:

Big Murph: From dust you came and to dust you shall return...you will become one with the Earth.

The camera fades to black
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum