FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Murph's exclusive Merchandise

Go down

Big Murph's exclusive Merchandise Empty Big Murph's exclusive Merchandise

Post  Big Murph Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 am

[Parking lot segment]

[color=orange]the camera cuts to the parking lot where Big Murph is sitting in his Cardinal Red Lamborghini, listening to music; the bass is so loud that it's rattling the windows and vibrating the entire car. Once he notices the camera, he turns the music off and sits on the hood and begins to speak...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: What's good, FFI Fanatics! I'm coming to you live from the bass-ment to bring you exclusive merchandise that you can only get from me. As always, I'm giving away free custom fitted hats with your name stitched in the back, just go to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and put in your hat size and name along with your e-mail address and before you know it, you'll be rockin' a cap like yo homey, Big Murph! In addition to the hats, you can also get a free jersey of your favorite team with any name & number you want stitched on the back and have it autographed, a replica chain & a mini Lamborghini metalcast toy. To get the other free items--that's right, everything is FREE--head to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and enter your info. Alright, guys, I'll catch you later, I gotta do my thang, PEACE![/color]

[color=orange]Big Murph gets back into the Lambo, cranks the music back up and peels out of the lot, leaving burnt rubber on the pavement as the camera fades to black[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum