FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's hiding in the dark???

4 posters

Go down

What's hiding in the dark??? Empty What's hiding in the dark???

Post  Malphis Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

The cameras swifts around the cheering fans, Suddenly all lights in the arena go out.

Chris:"What now? We are wasting the in ring time with some technical errors?

As that is said the lights turn back on and off two times. As the lights go out again they ant completely off but some smoke can be seen in the ring but nothing else.

Don:"Some idiot is playing games with us here i believe, But who?

The lights flick off completely again for about 10 seconds and back on but this time there is a figure seen in the smoke.The figure seems to raise his hand to his chest and speaks.

???:".....So, This is what its like, This is what it is like to communicate with you pathetic hiprocrits.You people you all discust me.

The figure in the smoke isnt moving at all but the fans boo at him.

???:"Nothing you people say can affect me, You people don't matter i didn't come here for you, Nor the money. I CAME HERE FOR THE DESTRUCTION!"

The fans boos are getting louder towards the figure which they have yet to see.

???:"Hehehe, This roster of sudden impact had better be put on notice because the true meaning of darkness has arrived and i am talking all souls around.My name, My name is The smoke warrior Malphis."

As the figure says his name he walks out of the smoke and into sight of the fans, Malphis is wearing white facepaint with black over his eyes and nose with 2 rectanlge shapes near his cheeks, Wearing a black and red attire, A necklace made out of bones, Another necklace that has a skull on the end of it in his hand and a staff kind of object in the other.

Don:"All i can say is wow to how this guy looks."

Malphis:"You people come here tonight for a night of entertainment right? The same reason you watch horror movies.

Don:"What's horror movies got to do with this?"

Malphis:"You people never dare to imagine what that would be like if it happened to you would you? Well you are seeing a horror movie before your very eyes, The smoke warrior malphis is a horror movie brought to life, Aswell as movies you people hear about stories such as the boogeyman who hides under kid's beds, Well kids feel safe because there is no boogeyman but there is a malphis, I am the true nightmare!

The fans don't know what to make out of malphis.

Malphis:"My presence disturbs you people because i am like nothing you seen before, I am a true sin developed monster. I have no remerce for anyone or anything all i care about is how my reign of darkness is spreading over this federation and everything that belongs to it, The superstars, The championships and the glory."

Malphis is getting a disturbing smile on his face.

Malphis:"My undying darkness is going to reign over FFI and all that inhabits it. When a superstar is facing me i want them to shiver i want them to get goosebumps, I will conquer all the forces in this federation one by one with force. There will be NO mercy there will be NO forgiveness and there will be NO survivors. This nightmare that i am will take a long punishment to even be able to be counted to a three count let alone put to rest, You people had better round up your kids because malphis is now here and ready to take the souls of you god forsaken superstars in the back.

Malphis closes his eyes and raises his head facing the top of the arena then prepares to talk again.

Malphis:"Just thinking about crushing those little thick skulls of all my many victims makes me wanna cause pain towards everyone here tonight. I advice the whole roster take notice as i am preparing to take this company into a dark time. When you are in the locker room you are going to want to watch your back three times even. Even then you should know there is no escape from the smoke warrior malphis."

Chris:I think im going to take head of that warning don, This guy is truly corrupt with his words."

Malphis:That is the only reason i joined FFI, So i can torture and hurt any superstar who steps in my ring, If anyone dares enter my ring the same time as me they will know the meaning of pain, I ant intending on winning all my matches, I just care about hurting my opponents. I love the sound of bones smashing and the look of dripping blood.My first victim is none other than Muroc tonight, I hope your ready because i am going to destroy you and begin the takeover of this company into darkness."

A sadistic laugh is heard then the lights turn off again, When the lights come back on there is nothing in the ring but the smoke which is slowly dying out.

Chris:"Well.... Important words from the new guy here and well i don't know what to think."

Don:"Well we wont know until this soo called "Nightmare" Steps in the ring."

The smoke in the arena clears while the commentators continue to talk.

Chris:"This guy calls himself a real life horror movie and after what i've heard it isn't far from the truth."

Don:"Well i guess we will see on in the future erik, what is to come of this monster, Malphis."

Last edited by Malphis on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

What's hiding in the dark??? Empty Re: What's hiding in the dark???

Post  Malphis Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 pm

edited
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm

great rp....you remind me of me...it's a good thing
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Forsaken King Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 am

You got Skills Buddy, As The Great Trey Once Said: Great Rp
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Post  Malphis Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:27 am

Thanks guys. It was kinda hard to get use to this character coz on S1 my guy is a confident arrogent superstar :S

But ye i reckon it looks good Smile
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 am

Just one small note on this, the commentators are Don and Chris (not Erik, he's Trey's assistant).
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down