FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can sence the fear in this arena.

Go down

I can sence the fear in this arena. Empty I can sence the fear in this arena.

Post  Malphis Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

The camera comes on the FFI Arena but the lights quickly turn off with the whole arena black. The lights suddenly turn on showing smoke on the ramp with freak on a leech by Korn playing on the sound system. Malphis walks out of the smoke with a deadly stare as he continues down to the ring. As Malphis gets into the ring he grabs a mic from a nearby crew worker.

Malphis: "I can see by you people in this arena that this hell hole called final impact isnt much different from my show. The fans here are lost sheep who are willing to believe in any superstar that comes out ehre and pleases them. I am not like those superstars! I would much rather hurt all you people, I'd rather stick you in a oven and leave it on for 2 years.

Malphis gets boo'ed all around the arena and the parents cover the ears of their children.

Malphis:"The other thing i can sence in this arena as the sudden impact one is the fear from you people. I can sence the fear in all of you people, You and you and you.

Malphis points to members of the audiance

Malphis:"Luckily for you people i am under a contract with this company working on sudden impact which im sure you saw. I made my debut this past show and i believe that i happened to inflict quite a bit of punishment on my opponent muroc, Possibly not enough. That match when i stept in the ring i knew that this is what i wanted to do, This is what i was working towards being a wrestler so i can made others suffer in the ring. The enjoyment i got out of every move i hit on Muroc well it was undescribable.

Don:"This guy makes me sick."

Malphis gets a sick smile surrounded in boos from the fans.

Malphis:"All the superstars are lucky that i am in a controlled mindset as if i wasnt i would go around hurting everyone in sight but i am in control of myself....For now. The GM is giving me exactly what i want soo far, And that is sacrifices. His preciousely loved superstars are coming down to this ring set up just for failure and a pain in their backsides for the coming week.

Erik:"How could the GM sign a freak like this man?"

Don:"This man oviously has problems, He should be locked away in a mental asylum or something!"

Malphis: "The GM Makes me control myself since you fans love your superstars and well he doesn't want me to eliminate all the superstars you love plus if i did then he would have no show. I can still cause plently of punishment inside those ropes though.

Don:"I'm surprised this ring can even contain Malphis the way he's been acting since he arrived here."

Malphis:"The superstars that walk down to this ring with me, They try they're very best to hurt me and keep me down but i take everything they throw at me and send some right back at them. I get a good kick out of pain on myself aswell as on others, If you are trying to keep me down you better hope you sucsessfully do so or else i am going to oviously get up and hurt you that much more.

Erik:"I can't wait until someone gives him a taste of what he's been saying."

The arena lights turn off. When the lights turn back on the mic is still on the floor but malphis is gone.

Don:"Malphis is a strange superstar i believe."

Erik:"Well he will be put into place sooner or later."

Don:"I personally do not know who will stand up to this man."

Erik:"Well we will see once that person presents themself."
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down