FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does he need?

Go down

What does he need? Empty What does he need?

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:51 pm

The scene fades in with a voice talking,

Shaydow Tamriel: "I have to tell you bro, this sucks...what do you mean tantrum? I do not throw tantrums, children throw tantrums."

Shaydow Tamriel is seated on a crate talking on his phone, he is wearing black wrestling trunks with the words Gemini written down each leg, his hair is wet and slicked back and he wears two wrist bands, both black with the Gemini sign on them. At that moment he is listening, a slight frown on his face.

Shaydow Tamriel: "Vivi yes, from what I can figure out he is a speed...could be a she if I look at the name, but I'm not very sure if I'm capable of handling a speed...

Shaydow Tamriel listens and then slowly start to nod,

Shaydow Tamriel: "Ground him and punish him. OK yes I can try that, but you know I'm not as technical sound..."

Shaydow Tamriel again listens.

Shaydow Tamriel: "OK bro...wait....I'm what?"

Shaydow Tamriel turns around to face the camera,

Shaydow Tamriel: "Why you snooping little..."

Shaydow Tamriel jumps from the crate and advances to the camera,

Shaydow Tamriel: "So you want to invade my privacy huh? Oh I'll make sure that never happens again."

Shaydow Tamriel strikes with a fist, but the cameraman moves and Shaydow's fist hits the camera,

Shaydow Tamriel: "Ow! Christmas Crackers!"

Shaydow Tamriel makes a grab for the camera man and grabs hold of the camera man's throat, Shaydow Tamriel grins, but a jean clad leg, with steel toe boots shoots out and hits Shaydow Tamriel right between the legs. Shaydow Tamriel crumples to the ground, clutching his injury.

Shaydow Tamriel: "Owwwwww cheewhuawhua....oh hell if I...get up here....you're dead!"

The camera turns and rushes away, leaving a cursing Shaydow Tamriel behind.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum