FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ray of Light

Go down

The Ray of Light Empty The Ray of Light

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 am

Keri Richardson is standing at the backstage interview area, with her is Rayden Tamriel,

Keri: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and with me is Rayden Tamriel, Rayden are you in any way related to Shaydow Tamriel?"

Rayden gives Keri a surprised look,

Rayden: "I thought that the face would give that away, yes Keri we are related, we are twin brothers."

Keri: "And what do you think of how Shaydow went all crazy when he heard that your tag team has been broken up?"

Rayden: "You have to understand Keri, the only way to really keep Shaydow calm is to have me near. Even if he can just see me, he will be OK."

Keri: "So you are more like his shrink?"

Rayden: "More like the Ying to his Yang, the White to his Black. He had a rough time growing up and that made a bit...unstable."

Keri: "How do you feel about Gemini being broken up?"

Rayden: "I feel that it was a mistake, one that I am discussing with the GMs."

Keri: "Good luck with that, I do hope you can figure something out, Shaydow is acting like somebody who needs to be in an asylum."

Rayden chuckles,

Rayden: "You should've seen him when we met, he was a mad man in wrestling gear."

Keri: "You face Fists of Wind tonight, how do you feel about that match?"

Rayden: "I have met him a few times on the independent circuit and to be honest, he will give me a tough fight tonight. If I'm lucky we will draw our match."

Keri: "Well Rayden good luck with your match."

Rayden: "Thanks for having me Keri."

Rayden turns and walks away,

Keri: "That was Rayden Tamriel, back to you guys."

Back to top Go down

The Ray of Light Empty Re: The Ray of Light

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 am

Nice one bro, just remember to add it to the list...if you don't you wrote it for no reason, but to just be here LOL

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum