FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen's match prep

Go down

Daitezen's match prep Empty Daitezen's match prep

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Daitezen is shown standing backstage, close to the entry ramp to the arena, still wearing his red bandana along with his ring attire. He is sitting on a metal container, used for carrying around various equipment for the show. He sits hunched over a notebook, writing, and almost oblivious to what is going on around him, as other back stage staff and wrestlers walk around from place to place, intent on their own tasks.

The camera zooms closer, Daitezen clearly unaware of its attention, as it watches him write, watches as he seems to clutch his hand with every couple of lines, as if it was painful to write. He covers his eyes for a moment, exhales deeply, then frustrated, screwing up the page, and tossing it to one side. He sighs, and shakes his head, his expression seemingly worn, and tired. He is approached by FFI doctor Douglas Park.

Douglas Park: Hey, Daitezen, are you ok?

Daitezen is snapped from his reverie by the sound of his name. He becomes almost expressionless, as he turns, then seeing who greeted him, smiles.

Daitezen: I’m fine Doug, how have you been?

Douglas Park: Pretty good, enjoyed my well earned break from treating you guys. Though the last time I saw you... I didn’t know what to think.

Daitezen sighs, remembering the sight of Douglas cowering before him, and how difficult it was not to strike him, after the end of the last season, when he had inadvertently got in the way of Daitezen’s chase of Lilith.

Daitezen: I’ve got to admit that wasn’t one of my best moments, and I apologise for what I almost did.

Douglas Park: Well you didn’t hurt me, and that gives me hope Daitezen. Have you given any thought to telling anyone else about... your situation?

Daitezen: I’ve thought about it, but trust... well it’s not possible.

Douglas Park: I hoped when I saw you talking to Keri...

Douglas’ voice trails off, as Daitezen shakes his head.

Daitezen: Douglas, the only reason I can trust you is because your career is on the line if you start talking about confidences. And even then, I won’t trust you with more than a small portion of my soul. Keri went and told Reaper, and I knew she would tell someone, which is why I told her nothing noteworthy.

Douglas Park: She was just trying to help...

Daitezen interrupts.

Daitezen: By telling someone who is coming after me my weaknesses? Doesn’t sound like help to me.

Douglas seems a little puzzled.

Douglas Park: I mean, I know you attacked him, but I don’t think he wants revenge.

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: He may not want revenge now, but he has his own sort of pride, which is enough. And I have a title, he hasn’t, that is more than enough reason for him to go after me.

A young lady in a headset runs up to Daitezen.

Young Lady: Daitezen, you’re up now.

Daitezen smiles, and tosses aside his notepad. He steps towards Douglas, and extends his hand. Douglas smiles broadly, as he shakes hands with Daitezen.

Daitezen: I’m glad at least this is resolved. Though a warning to you, get a stretcher ready if Reaper or Lilith or anyone else for that matter looks to get involved in my match.

A sadistic smirk crosses Daitezen’s face for a moment. He turns, and walks towards the entrance to the arena.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down