FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul taken over by darkness

2 posters

Go down

Soul taken over by darkness Empty Soul taken over by darkness

Post  Muroc Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 am

Through Difficulties to Defeat By Diablo Starts playing and Muroc comes to the ramp from backstage with microphone

Crowd cheers for Muroc

Chris Kayoz: Wow it's Muroc i never thought he would be able to wrestle tonight after that beating malphis gave to him last week. What are your thoughts on that Don?

Don Jackson: Well first of all it's Muroc's job to wrestle if there is match booked for him that night and seriously i just don't care will Muroc wrestle or not i don't like the guy and i truly hope he will get beaten up badly tonight by The BIGS.

Chris Kayoz: Muroc is about to talk.

Muroc is walking slowly down the ramp

Muroc: I thought i had everything planned i was in good shape and everything and what happened. I LOST. That is not acceptable for me.

Crowd seems shockked for Muroc's reaction

Muroc: Last week i told you about that i had seen the light but now my soul is taken over by darkness and i can truly see meaning of my life. My purpose in this world is to bring pain and rip peoples limbs off and prove that there is nobody that can match my skills in the ring

Crowd boos for Muroc

Muroc: I was too nice and that is the only reason why i lost last week. I can promise you that it will never happend again like it or not im here to stay and every body who steps in the ring with me wil feel my dominance and start respocting me and acknowledge me as the greatest technical wrestler that has ever lived on that planet.

Crowd starts chanting Shut the hell up. Shut the hell up

Muroc: Like it or not that is the true and if you don't like you stupid people can shut the hell up. Because i Seriously don't care what you idiots think about me. I have faced many talented people in this ring but none of them was even close of my skills.

Crowd boo's so loud that Muroc has to cover his ears

Muroc: Shut the hell up!!! I don't wanna hear you boo or cheer just sit down and shut the hell up so i can tell my business and wrestle my match and get the hell out of this pathetic town. As i was saying. Nobody is not even close of my skills and never will be becose i am just that good world should give me a castle where talented wrestler like i could live like a king and be a king becose i am the king of wrestling and my empire is just about to rise. just wait and see sooner or later i will have titles around my waist and then my dominance will truly take over when i have proven my talent to every one in this industry but before that i must take out The BIGS so Bigs Come out so we can start our match.

Muroc throws the microphone out of the ring and leans to the corner while waiting Bigs
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Soul taken over by darkness Empty Re: Soul taken over by darkness

Post  Couragesand Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Edited the spelling. Good rp.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down