FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You nervous?

2 posters

Go down

You nervous? Empty You nervous?

Post  Ben Malacam Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Backstage, Ben is getting ready for his match against Goten. He stretches, does a few push-ups, and tighten's his knee pads. Goten walks up to him, and shakes his hand.

Goten: You must be Ben. I'm Goten.

Ben: That would be me. Pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to our match?

Goten: Sure am. I love getting out there and mixing it up. You nervous?

Ben: I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little bit nervous. This is my first match on Sudden Impact afterall. I just hope I don't mess this up.

Goten: Hey, listen we all get a little bit nervous out there. Just relax, have fun, and I'm sure we'll have a great match. Besides, I here that you're no slouch in the ring.

Ben: Thanks Goten, that means alot. Promise me that you won't hold back out there. I want you to give all you got. No limits. Let's put on a show that these fans are gonna talk about for weeks to come.

Ben and Goten shake hands again. A smile crosses Goten's face.

Goten: No worries there, big guy. I don't take it easy on anyone. Rookies, vets, it's all the same to me. Bring it, and I'll bring it as well. See you out there.

Ben: See you out there.

As Goten walks away, Ben resumes his stretching. Does some shadow boxing, then grabs some tape and starts to wrap up his hands.

Ben: (to himself) Alright Ben, first match. Relax. (takes deep breath). Relax. No need to be nervous, you've been in the ring before. Now you're just gonna have a bigger crowd to entertain. Do it for them. Have fun. And put on the match of a lifetime. WOO! Here comes the boom!

He walks away, and his theme music, Sound Of Madness by Shinedown, can be heard coming from the arena. Camara fades to black.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down

You nervous? Empty Re: You nervous?

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

nice rp ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Couragesand Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm

GooD RP Ben (:
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Backstage, goten is getting ready to see the gm. He stretches his arms, does a few sit-ups, and tighten's his knee pads up tight . ben walks up to him, and taps him on the shoulder.

ben: You must be goten. I'm ben malacam im your opponent for the match.

goten: That would be me. Pleasure to meet you mate . Looking forward to our match i wont take it easy on you.

ben: I dont expect you to but dude getting out there and mixing it up is exciting right. You nervous?

Goten: I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little bit nervous but your right its exciting . This is my second match on Sudden Impact afterall. I just hope I don't mess this up like i did in my previous match against jaques lacroix.

ben: Hey, listen we all get a little bit nervous out there and some matches we might lose.but Just relax, have fun, and I'm sure we'll have a great match tonight anyway we are exciting the fans basically. Besides, I here that you're not bad in the ring so it will be fine.
goten: Thanks ben, that means alot. Promise me that you won't hold back out there i dont wont a easy match. I want you to give all you got the maximum. No limits.everything you got Let's put on a show that these fans are gonna talk about for years and decades to come.

Ben and Goten shake hands. A smile crosses Goten's face.

ben: No worries there, big guy. I don't take it easy on anyone we will have one of the best matches. Rookies, vets, it's all the same to me. Bring it on, and I'll bring the maximum. See you out there.

goten: See you out there player .

As Goten walks back to his lockeroom, Ben resumes his stretching. Does some shadow boxing, then grabs some tape and starts to wrap up his hands up getting ready.

goten: (to himself) Alright now i gotta do this right this time, second match second chance . Relaxes. (takes deep breath). ok. No need to be nervous just bring my a game, you've been in the ring before. Now you're just gonna have a bigger crowd to entertain so lets Do it for them. Have fun. And put on the match of a lifetime.Saiyan Pride !!! Here comes the attack of the saiyans!

back where ben is his doing his stretches to
and speaks to (him self) alright lets get this over with got to concentrate not lose focus main goal entertain the fans now i better go , tries not to get uptight.

Ben Starts leaving the locker room and heading towards the arena
then goten goes from his locker room and walks away, with his theme music, if today was your last day by nickelback, been be heard coming from the titatron.then they both see each other and say
Both:ill right lets do this.
they both walk towards the stage

as the camera fades to black

Last edited by goten on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated rp)

Back to top Go down

Post  Couragesand Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Good rp Could add a lil more.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:11 am

updated

Back to top Go down