FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Average???(mini 3/4)

Go down

Mr. Average???(mini 3/4) Empty Mr. Average???(mini 3/4)

Post  Big Murph Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 pm

[Assistant GM's Office]

Robert Sheehan: Hey, George, have a seat. I want to show you something then ask you a few questions, ok?

George: Ok, Mr. Sheehan, no problem.

Robert takes the digital camera and hands it to George. As soon as George sees the camera, he stiffens. As he sees himself on the screen, he flicks his eyes toward Robert then places the camera on the desk and begins to speak...

George: Ok, Mr. Sheehan, do you agree to my employer's offer? If so, write everything your are going to say to the worldwide audience on that blank piece of paper. If not, I can go BACK to your house, and this time, I'll have a go with your wife? Do you think she'll have me? Or maybe I'll go see your daughter...

Robert stares at "George" as if he just grew 2 extra heads, each a different species.He bolts out of the chair and grabs "George" by the neck & shakes him violently, and begins shouting...

Robert Sheehan: YOU...PIECE...OF...SCUM!! I know you're not Mr. Average, so where is he, better yet, screw that. Who is his employer? How much were you paid to portray him?

George: If you let go of me, I'll answer your question...

Robert lets go of him and slumps onto his desk, awaiting some well deserved answers...

George: First of all, I was paid $5,000 to portray a guy with the iniials 'BM'. Some guy approached me with a script, a digital camera & 5 grand cash and told me to do this; I wasn't going to turn it down. As far as who "BM" is...I haven't the slightest idea. All I know about him is smoke & mirrors. Nothing that would point you to his identity. Your best bet? Go to the ring and call him out.

Robert Sheehan: As a matter of fact, I will. Right NOW...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum