FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee....

Go down

Coffee.... Empty Coffee....

Post  Daitezen Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 pm

We move to a backstage scene, showing the assistant GM, Robert Sheehan, at his desk, obviously stressed out, working on a laptop, whilst drinking coffee. There is a knock at the door, and the startled Robert almost knocks his coffee all over his laptop.

Robert Sheehan: W-Who's there?

The door opens, and a man walks in, smiling at Robert.

Man: Hi Robert, you okay man?

Robert smiles a thin smile.

Robert Sheehan: Can't complain... Well I can, but it wouldn't get me anywhere!

The man lets out an obligatory chuckle.

Man: Looks like the job is getting to you already dude, the boss told you it would be tough.

Robert sighs, and shakes his head in exasperation.

Robert Sheehan: Tough I can deal with, but having half the Sudden Impact roster messing with me and even my family; to try and get this damned title shot is insane!

Man: That’s what i’m here to talk to you about. The boss wants a word, said for you to call.

Robert Sheehan: Ah right, hopefully there will be some way out of this mess!

The man nods, and exits the room as Robert picks up the phone, dials a number, and waits for a moment.

Robert Sheehan: Hey boss, it’s Robert here.

He pauses, waiting for a response.

Robert Sheehan: Not bad, though i’m glad to be talking to you. You never told me things would be this intense!

He pauses again.

Robert Sheehan: They’re targeting my family, threatening me, i’m not sure what to do! I mean...

He waits for longer this time.

Robert Sheehan: I know, but it’s not like I can stand up to these guys physically. What else am I supposed to do?

He pauses, and a smile begins to form on his face as he listens to what is being said.

Robert Sheehan: And I have the power to do that?

He waits a moment.

Robert Sheehan: I can’t think of anything else. I’m sure that will get it into some of those guys’ thick skulls that the title is supposed to be on merit!

There is a knock on the door, and a startled Robert drops the phone in his coffee, goes to pull it out, then knocks the hot coffee all over his lap, smashing the cup on the floor. He starts screaming, and the door is opened revealing Sudden Impact GM Rebecca Great.

Rebecca Great: Are you ok, what’s going on in...

Rebecca stops, stares at Robert’s clothes covered in coffee, the broken cup on the floor, and a coffee soaked phone, and breaks out laughing.

Robert Sheehan: I’m glad you find this amusing!

Rebecca Great: It’s just, I thought you were being attacked by...

Rebecca stops, and starts laughing again.

Robert Sheehan: I wouldn’t be surprised if someone attacked me the way things are going!

Rebecca manages to stop herself laughing for a moment.

Rebecca Great: I just wanted to talk to you about that, there has to be some...

Robert smiles, and Rebecca’s voice fades off.

Robert Sheehan: I have something in mind for that, if you will permit me.

Rebecca Great: Of course Robert.

Robert Sheehan: Then I’ll get myself cleaned up, and hope i’m ready to get out into the ring before the show closes!

Robert looks at himself in the mirror for a moment and laughs.

Rebecca Great: I’ll leave it to you then Robert.

Rebecca leaves the room as the camera fades...
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum