FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attacker Revealed( I have Permisson )

Go down

Attacker Revealed( I have Permisson ) Empty Attacker Revealed( I have Permisson )

Post  The Forsaken King Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 am

(In Ring)

A.R is standing in the middle of the ring, Walking around pissed off with a mic in his right hand. He stops looks up and begins to talk.

Amazing: 2 in one day, Last week on Sudden Impact. I was attacked not once but twice. the night i had my Semi final chamionship tournament match. Im sick and tired of it. I want to know who you are and why you are doing this to me, What did i do to. Come on you (CENSORED) get your ass out here and fight me like a man.

Halloween musics begins to play through the speckers, and a man with a mask walks out, then smile and the lights go out and when they come back on he's gone. They go off again and When they come back on He is standing behind Amazing with a stick with nails in it. He takes a swing and keeps swinging till Amazing is covered in blood. After The strange man is done he throws the nailed stick down and grabs the mic, which is covered in blood, and he begins to talk.

???: You want to know who i am, Well my name is Fist of Wind. Im was Payed by Rebelious Matt, to take you out after you took him out one weeks ago on Final impact, So for the past two shows i have been trying to injury and finally i suceed, So have fun in the hospital, Just like Rebelious Matt, You wont be returning for a while. Hahaha

The lights go out and When they come back on Fist of wind is gone and Amazing is just laying there in a puddle of blood for the third time in two shows. The paramedics come rushing down to the ring and Take him to the Hospital. The camara Pans out and the screen goes black.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum