FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"King of Hearts"

Go down

"King of Hearts" Empty "King of Hearts"

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm

The camera rolls into ringside area where Rebecca Great, and Keri Richardson are seen standing in the middle of the ring

Rebecca Great: i would like introduce everyone to the newest wrestler in FFI, so come on out

[b]Flameheart by Two Steps From Hell begins blasting through the speakers and a man comes out and stands as an fire arch forms around him and the fans begin cheering as the man makes his way down the ramp and into the ring

Keri Richardson: I would like everyone to meet FFI's newest wrestler xXDanteFlameheartXx. now dante can you tell is what its like to be in FFI and what are your goals you wish to accomplish here?

[color=red]xXDanteFlameheartXx: well Keri everyone in FFI has been treating me nice so far and as for goals well lets start out small... lets say joining a clich? i mean finding some friends to help me get used to things around here, and also i would like to state that if anyone in the back would like to wrestler me then id be more then happy to accept.

Dante runs and jumps onto the turnbuckle

xXDanteFlameheartXx: THE KING OF HEARTS IS NOW IN FFI!!!!!

Flameheart by Two Steps From Hell then begins to play through the speakers and the fans go wild

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum