FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goten and bens Confrontation

Go down

Goten and bens Confrontation Empty Goten and bens Confrontation

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

The camera quickly turns to the hallway area of FFI Sudden Impact Arena where Goten is walking with a mic.

Goten:I heard that one of FFI`s superstars has a problem in the training room...

Goten he continues to walk.

A camera man says:"Sir, We been walking for awhile shouldnt we be at this star already."

goten gets a strange look on his face but suddenly a superstar seems to be attacked by another guy then, The two superstars keep fighting then goten join in and eventually they fight off the third he runs away and the camera crew zooms in on the 2.

ben:"that will teach you from attacking me from behind!"

The camera turns and ben is yelling at the guy who attacked him ben seems to be shouting words at the guy.

ben:"how it feel to get your butt whipped

Goten:"Excuse me i was the one who helped u you wouldnt even be standing if i didnt help u."

Ben looks at him with a strange face Mad ,as the camera zooms in more

goten has a smile on his face looking at ben
ben:"You should be concerned about yourself i dont know who u are but u dont know what your getting your self into."

ben now gets to the camera and looks at goten who stands there.

ben::"goten dont make me get angry or i will make an example of you u wont even know what happens when you mess with me. No one is safe until i get my vegenance! Goten move out of my way, i can take care of my self."

Goten doesnt move he sees ben angry Evil or Very Mad.

ben:"if your dont move, It will be your funeral looks like i must give u a brawl in the training area."

goten:"ben, im not scared of you , your not going to beat me your nothing as of now i will destroy you week over week and i believe you should be Injured."

ben:"Goten you debuted two week ago, Since then you have struck no fear in the ring, Showed superstars matches, but guess what im not scared of a wimp like you, i will take u to the next level when your tortured to some of our referees for matches we dont deserve them here in ffi."

goten:how dare you talk about our refs like that they are great just like my fans i support each and every day of every week firstly u talk about u beating me here i believed you could but seriously man your a nut case and a freakjob now i can say that your never going to show integrity to when you one day get a championship but i will show integrity to that belt and become the most fan favourite champion of all time."

ben:"Well after this statement of your ill try harder and whip your ass and assualt you goten but in the end you and everyone will feel my wrath."

Goten: you think we will see your wrath ill show you integrity Skills and power as i respect each and everyone here even the ones i lose or win to and if you need me catch me Goten the kid of integrity.

Waves his hands side ways at his faces goten says you cant break the kid.

Gotens theme song plays as he walks away.

The camera fades out after the mentioning for the match.

Back to top Go down

Goten and bens Confrontation Empty Re: Goten and bens Confrontation

Post  Ben Malacam Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm

[quote="goten"]The camera quickly turns to the backstage area of FFI Sudden Impact Arena where Goten is walking, making his way to the lockeroom to get dressed.

Goten: Man, I was so close last week. I could've beaten Ben, should've bea...

As Goten walks into the lockeroom, he sees an unidentified man attacking Ben Malacam.

Goten grabs the stranger from behind. Ben stands up and clocks the man with a mean right.

Ben: That'll teach you for attacking me from behind!

Ben throws him out of the lockeroom.

Ben: Thanks, but I had it under control.

Goten: From where I was standing, you wouldnt even be standing if I had'nt of helped you.

Ben glares at Goten, and gets in real close, and a smile crosses Goten's face. Both men stand in silence for a moment.

Ben: Goten, if I remember correctly I was the winner last week. I was the one that the ref raised his hand. I think I can handle myself just fine without you.

Goten: That was a fluke Ben and you know it. Do you really think that you're better then me? Do you believe you got what it takes to hold a title around here? To entertain the fans?

Ben:: Goten, are you trying to get me angry? Or do have to make an example out of you. You mess with me and the next time you and I get in that ring, you won't even know what hit you. Now, if you don't mind I'd like to finish getting ready.

Goten doesn't even budge.

Ben: If you don't get out of my way, it'll be your funeral.

Goten: You don't scare me, you're not going to beat me. You're nothing. As of now, I will destroy you week after week and believe, you're gonna feel it.

Ben: Goten you debuted two week ago, and since then you have struck no fear in the ring. Showed some real guts, but guess what? I'm not scared of a wimp like you. I will take you out. Break you. Make you wish you never came here. An there's nothing you or anyone will be able to do about it.

Goten: You must be out of you mind if you think you can beat me again. Like I said it was a fluke nothing more.

Ben: Well after that statement, I'll try even harder and whip your ass Goten. And when I'm done you will not be the same.

Goten: Yeah? we'll just see about that.

Gotens theme song plays as he walks away.

The camera fades out after the mentioning for the match.

Edited for grammar and spelling and making fit to our personas
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down