FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the devilish combination

Go down

the devilish combination  Empty the devilish combination

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 am

Malphis is standing in a hallway with an intense stare in his eyes

Camera Man: Malphis ,what are you doing in final impact?!Are you here to search and destroy someone?

Malphis: What the hell do you care?! Maybe i should come and destroy you right now, But no i am on a search for someone.

Cameraman:"Uhh, Ok malphis."

Suddenly someone bumps into Malphis.

Malphis: Hey little man! You had better watch your back get your (censored) Back here and apoligize

Malphis Grabs the guy that bumps him and lifts him by his neck using only his arm. Banditos gets down and pushes Malphis out of the way.

Banditos: I don't apologize to anyone! Especially not to a freak like you!And i am late so if you want to piss me off i'll just break your neck,got it?

Malphis anger slowly turns down a small bit

Malphis: Wait.. are you Banditos?

Banditos looks surprised.

Banditos: Yea… why?

Malphis gets an evil smile on his face and approaches Banditos.

Malphis: I heard of you, you're the guy who will do anything to get what he wants right?

Banditos: Yeah, that’s me… why?

Malphis: Because you and me are indeed similar my friend.

Malphis puts a hand on Banditos's shoulder

Malphis: You see banditos, We could cause mayhem around this whole federation. Kind of like i have been doing my whole career.

Banditos looks at Malphis in a weird way.

Banditos: Just get to your point.

Malphis: Well what do you think about doing me a favor?

Banditos laughs a bit.

Banditos: I don't do favors.

Banditos starts walking away.

Malphis: Well if you'll do this favor for me that will mean I will be able to look the other way when i go to destruct you and even help you when needed.

Banditos stops walking and looks at Malphis.

Banditos: I'm not afraid of you!And if you even think about touching me again i'll break your neck!But that second part,what favor are we talking about?

Malphis: You see, I have a problem with a superstar on my roster who is competing here tonight, I'm sure you know him.

Banditos approaches Malphis smiling an evil smile.

Banditos: Well that kind of favor works perfectly for me, talk to me later, as I said before I'm late.

Malphis: Fine, but how do I know you are the man for the job?

Banditos: As long as you don't got what I want you can trust me, and if I'll do this favor to you, you will help me and I want that help to take down someone, I don't know who, but I will know soon enough.

Malphis: This looks like a good joining of evil forces.

Banditos and Malphis shake hands and banditos walks away leaving malphis to rub his hand and smile.

Chris Kayoz: Well this is bad! The man who has been on a rampage over anyone in his way and the man with no conscience team together to take someone out.

Don Jackson: You are right Chris, Possibly the two biggest threats to anyone in the locker room in the whole of FFI and they are on the same side by the looks of it.Everyone should be alerted!As No one knows who are their targets.

Chris Kayoz:I have a good feeling i know who their first target is.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum