FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well there goes a bet anyway...

Go down

Well there goes a bet anyway... Empty Well there goes a bet anyway...

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:56 am

The parking lot is shown, packed with vehicles of staff and wrestlers, showing how large the federation has grown. From the lighting, it’s apparent that this is shot earlier in the day. The camera focuses on Daitezen, exiting a crimson Hummer. One of the backstage staff sees him, and comes rushing over.

Man: Hey, Daitezen, what are you doing here man?

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: I’m here to get ready to wrestle for the show. Why else would I be turning up?

A worried expression crosses the man’s face.

Man: Didn’t anyone tell you, the matches were switched, so you’re not wrestling tonight?

A moment of anger flashes across Daitezen’s face.

Daitezen: What do you mean not wrestling? I’m the champion, I should be in the ring.

Man: I don’t know Daitezen, the decision came from high up, but I don’t know who made it. We only got told about the switch an hour ago.

Daitezen is now obviously angry, and is now glaring at the man, who begins to look frightened.

Daitezen: Then why did no-one tell me! I’m here to wrestle, i’m here to compete, I don’t want to be some poster boy for the show.

The man shrugs, then smiles.

Man: Think of it this way, you’re in Buenos Aires, you’ve got nothing to do, why not relax, take a day off, have some fun?

Daitezen glares at him, the smile vanishing from the man’s face in an instant.

Daitezen: This is my fun, fighting, competing... this is ridiculous, someone is going to pay for this.

Daitezen clenches his fists, and the man steps back, slips and accidently stumbles into Daitezen, who grabs him and smiles.

Daitezen: So you want to take me on?

The man looks petrified.

Man: N-n-no Daitezen, please no!

Daitezen grins sadistically, then lifts the man above his head, holding him in a stalled suplex.

Daitezen: You see, i’m here to wrestle. I’m paid to wrestle. And I enjoy my job, so if i’m not going to be in the ring wrestling, then I will take whatever other chances I can get to do so.

Daitezen holds the man vertically, as he walks towards a dumpster, the man pleading to be let go.

Daitezen: And you see, as I always said, anyone who gets in my way, gets dealt with. And I swear, if you piss yourself right now, I’ll make things a thousand times worse for you.

Daitezen reaches the dumpers, and climbs up on a pile of crates next to it, until he is higher than the dumpster. Daitezen looks down into it and laughs.

Daitezen: You see, if I was an evil man, I’d just suplex you through one of these car windshields. Though as much as I’d enjoy it, some of the wrestlers have bets on as to how long Chris Kayoz’ new car will last. My money is on it getting destroyed in the next show, so I have to resort to other means.

Daitezen turns the man, so he can see the contents of the dumpster.

Daitezen: Doesn’t look too good in there, does it. Smells pretty ripe too. Bon Voyage!

Daitezen laughs, and motions to begin completing the suplex. At the last moment he stops, and puts the man down on the edge of the crates instead. A range of emotions flash across the man’s face, as he realises it was only a joke.

Man: Damn... you really had me there for a second.

Daitezen smiles, and shakes his head.

Daitezen: You’re not worth the effort. Got to save my strength for tonight, no matter what they say, i’m competing.

Daitezen smiles, then looks down, realising he is missing his championship belt.

Daitezen: Won’t be any good me going out there without the Fallen Title though. Better go get it, then find out what idiot took me out of the match, and make sure they change their mind... by whatever means necessary.

Daitezen steps away, turns back for a moment, then pushes the man into the dumpster anyway. Daitezen shakes his head and laughs.

Daitezen: Sorry, couldn’t resist... ooh, face first into a dirty jockstrap... that’s got to make you vomit.

Daitezen climbs down from the crates, laughing to himself, and then walks to his car. Getting there, he opens the door, and finds an envelope on his seat. He opens it, and starts reading it.

His face becomes visibly contorted in anger. Tossing the note to one side, he gets into his car, reverses violently... straight into Chris Kayoz’ new car, destroying it. Swearing echoes from the driver’s seat, as Daitezen drives forward, driving the vehicle straight into the dumpster. Screaming is heard, as Daitezen finally pulls away, driving out of the parking lot. The camera then moves to the discarded letter. It blurs for a moment, before focusing clearly on the text. It reads...

Daitezen

Dear, as much as you like to wrestle, I know you like your secrets more. I think it would be best if you didn’t compete tonight. You’ll have much more to be worrying about. Meet me here if you want your secrets to remain secret.

From your ever loving,

Lilith Bloodrose

An address is scribbled below. The camera turns quickly to see Chris Kayoz walking out to his car. He stares at the wreck for a moment, then breaks into tears as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum