FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next envelope

Go down

The next envelope Empty The next envelope

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 am

The camera shows Daitezen back in the Luchadore Intensisimo changing room, waiting for the crowd to calm down a little. A knock at the door is heard, Daitezen gets up to open the door, and Leon comes in to the room.

Leon: Daitezen, my friend, how are you feeling?

Daitezen: Tired after that match, your guy is good!

Leon: Yet you managed to beat him! I can see why you are a champion, though the truth is, I have no idea what to expect from you.

Daitezen shrugs.

Daitezen: I wrestle with everything I have, nothing else really matters.

Leon shakes his head.

Leon: You’re more than that Daitezen. You’re reckless, you seem to have no fear or sense of self preservation. And I’ve seen some of your work on Full Force Impact, you’re vicious and destructive when you need to be, but... I don’t know what to say, it’s like there are two completely different Daitezens.

Daitezen’s face freezes for a moment, and then appears to be forcing a neutral expression.

Leon: I’ll say no more, as I may be near the mark. But the Daitezen I saw out there, that managed to beat the odds and win, but willingly give up the title like that. Either you don’t care at all, or you’ve got a far better idea of what matters than anyone else in wrestling. I want to believe the latter, but... i’m concerned Lilith will bring out the former in you.

Daitezen’s eyes blaze with anger at the mention of her name.

Daitezen: She is evil incarnate Leon. And she knows just how to play me, which is why I’m here right now I guess. But I will be who I am, not who anyone else makes of me. I am not a puppet or a pawn of anyone.

Leon: That is good to hear. Just know now you have Buenos Aires on your side. Your match was good, but what you did afterwards will be talked about for a long time.

Daitezen smiles.

Daitezen: I just hope the next time the federation comes here, I’ll get a chance to wrestle in Full Force Impact. Maybe some day Valentina will compete there too.

Leon laughs.

Leon: As much as she loves the spotlight now, wrestling isn’t a good career move for most. I hope she settles down when she gets older, gets an education, and has as many opportunities as she can not to end up like me.

Leon nods towards his crutch, and Daitezen nods in understanding.

Daitezen: I should really be going now Leon, I don’t know what Lilith has planned, but I need to find out.

Leon smiles, and hands Daitezen an envelope.

Leon: I understand completely Daitezen. I’ll tell you this, Lilith was on the phone while she was here. I don’t think she meant for me to hear, but she was talking about Johannesburg. Maybe she is planning something there, I don’t know.

Daitezen smiles.

Daitezen: Thanks for telling me Leon, and thanks for being such a welcoming host. But I need to try to work out what she is planning next, and knowing her, it wont be when i'm expecting it.

Leon: I understand. Good luck Daitezen.

Leon and Daitezen shake hands, and then Daitezen leaves the room, and walks through the now quieter training ring, back out to his car. The light is beginning to fade outside, as Daitezen opens the envelope, and reaches for his keys.

Suddenly, Daitezen is struck from behind by a shadowy figure. He collapses in a heap on the ground. The figure bends down to check he is out cold, lifts her hood, and is revealed to be Lilith Bloodrose. She speaks to the unconscious Daitezen.

Lilith Bloodrose: Daitezen, my dear, you really think you would get off that easily. You let yourself get careless, forgot to pay attention... and now you are mine.

Lilith laughs maliciously, and starts kicking Daitezen’s unconscious body, as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum