FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Frustration

Go down

Fan Frustration Empty Fan Frustration

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Alestorm’s Shipwrecked hits and Christopher Bowes appears out of the entrance, he makes his way to the ring with an angry look on his face. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope and heads to the middle of the ring.

Bowes: Cut the music!!

Bowes looks extremely frustrated and angry.

Bowes: There’s a reason why I was released from my contract from my last company. It’s because no one there recognized my talent!

Audibly loud booing can be heard from the crowd.

Bowes: Shut up!

The booing gets louder.

Bowes: I just joined this federation, and I’m already sick of all of you. You know what the sad part is? I know why all of the fans boo me, it’s because you all realize that you’ll never step into the middle of this ring. It’s because I’m in this spotlight and you aren’t.

The booing gets even louder.

Don: He does make a valid point Chris, most of these fans wish they were in his shoes right now.

Chris: Would you stop that, these fans came here to enjoy wrestling, and they came to the right place.

Bowes: Well let’s change that right now, I’ll give one of you a chance to live out your dream and step into this ring with me.

The crowd starts cheering loudly.

Bowes: You actually believed that, I can’t believe that you people are that easily swayed, it’s pathetic.

The crowd starts booing again.

Bowes: Now before I was interrupted by everyone in the entire crowd voicing their opinion of me, of which I care absolutely nothing about. I was talking about why I was released from my last contract. No one there realized my talent… and therefore no one wanted to step into the ring with me. I hope that Full Force Impact lives up to the name, and provides me with some competition.

The crowd’s reaction is mixed with both cheers and boos.

Chris: He’ll be surprised when he finally steps into the ring with some of the roster of our federation.

Bowes: Do you really want to know why I don’t have a match this week? It’s because no one in the entire locker room wants to step into the ring with me.

Christopher Bowes drops the microphone and his theme starts playing again, as he leaves the ring and makes his way up the entrance ramp.

Back to top Go down