FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope springs eternal

Go down

Hope springs eternal Empty Hope springs eternal

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:34 am

Shaydow Tamriel is standing outside in the parking lot, nervously pacing up and down,

Shaydow: "Come on, come on, where are you?"

A car drives into the parking lot and stops, Shaydow Tamriel runs closer, a smile on his face. But when three women climbs out, he stops and the smile disappears from his face. The three women looks curiously at him and then one exclaims:

Girl 1: "Hey I know you, you're that crazy guy...Tamriel."

Girl 2: "He's not crazy, you're Shaydow right?"

Shaydow Tamriel looks from one woman to the other,

Shaydow: "Yes my name is Shaydow Tamriel, you haven't seen Rayden Tamriel? He looks like me, just lighter hair."

Girl 3: "Aw he is worried about his brother, that is just so cute, big baby has to have his hand held."

Shaydow Tamriel takes a step forward and pauses, then turns away mumbling to himself

Shaydow: "No Shaydow, we do not beat women unless they are wrestlers these are fans. Tamriels do not beat up women, think how mom supported me, we respect women."

One of the women follows him and gently touches his arm,

Girl 2: "Excuse me Shaydow? I'm sorry for their behaviour, can I get your autograph?"

Shaydow Tamriel gives her a wan smile,

Shaydow Tamriel: "Sure sure, to who do I make it?"

Girl 2: Susan

Shaydow Tamriel takes the notepad from her and signs it, then he hears another car pull in and stop, Rayden Tamriel gets out of the car. Shaydow Tamriel barely takes the time to hand back to notepad as he runs up to Rayden Tamriel who awaits him with a grin.

Rayden: "Hey Bro...oof!"

Shaydow have grabbed him in a bear hug and lifted him off of his feet before dropping him down again.

Shaydow: "You are here! Man am..."

Rayden: "Glad that I could make it."

Shaydow: "What is the big news?"

Rayden: "I've been talking to the respective Gms and tonight..."

Shaydow: "We will fight in seperate matches."

Rayden: "Catch is that I have to win my match and that...

Shaydow: "I have to win mine, then Gemini can get together as tag team once again?"

Rayden Tamriel chuckles

Rayden: "Yes, if we win Gemini will reform again, but under which brand I'm not sure."

Shaydow Tamriel grins,

Shaydow: "Well then it is time to lay down some hurting and get Gemini active once again."

Rayden: "Have you been exercising like you should?"

Shaydow Tamriel pauses

Shaydow: "Well...uhm..."

Rayden: "No, so get to the gym."

Shaydow Tamriel walks to the backstage entrance looking much more relaxed and actually happier.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum