FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dos Santos beginning

Go down

The Dos Santos beginning Empty The Dos Santos beginning

Post  Megan Nicole Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm

*The camera opens to Stephanie Hart sitting in her desk, with two people sitting across her. Stephanie is talking, but the camera's sound option is not turned on yet. A Stephanie continues to talk, but nothing is heard. The sound is then turned on, and Stephanie finishes her sentence.*

Stephanie Hart: -On the dotted line.

???: Yeah, okay. I don't really care. Where's my locker room?

*Stephanie stares at the chair in disgust, as if what the man said was an insult.*

Stephanie Hart: Umm.. You just started, your locker room will be ready next week.

*The man stands up, and leans on the desk. His hair is black, in the Fohawk style.*

???: Are you sure, Ms. Hart? What's up with this "Full Force Impact"? Rude, Ignorant, and Self-Centered.

*Stephanie reaches for the contract, making a second thought about signing this man. The man puts his hand on the papers, and quickly signs it. He quickly pulls the contract from under her hand. He laughs, and Stephanie again looks at him in disgust.*

???: Well looks like I'm here to stay. Angelina, let's go.

*A woman sitting the seat beside him stands up and they both leave, as the camera zooms into the contract entitled "Justin Dos Santos FFI Wrestler Contract". The door is left open, and Showtime enters the camera's view, and stares at Stephanie.*

Showtime: Who were they?
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down