FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of a New Beginning

Go down

The End of a New Beginning Empty The End of a New Beginning

Post  The Forsaken King Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 am

(In Ring)

*The lights go out in the arena, music start playing and a loud crash comes from the speaker. The lights start to flicker on and off while a voice is projected over the speakers loudly.*

???: "I told you i was making a new story, today i have ended my feud with my old rivals. For they now are dead in the name of wrestling. Im am no longer the hero i am the Unforgiven Amazing Rebel."

*when the lights come back on Amazing Rebel is standing in the middle of the ring with Cody Rebel and Rebelious Matt. Covered in blood. He begins to talk again.*

Amazing: "I told you irratating Fans that there was a new beginning in this company, and there will be. Today i ended 2 careers. These 2 are the first of many that are going to get ended. I will not stop untill you stupid fans and the wrestlers backstage understand that i am the Hero Killer, I am the Unforgiven. If you dont have fear to me you better start to have fear. For today a new story of a new Demon starts. And by the end of the day no one will be safe around here anymore. For i am the The Unforgiven Amazing Rebel. I am here to take all of you out. For i am the Anti-Christ of Wrestling."

*Amazing starts to laugh really deep when he hears a familar song come on and Kyrax Comes out to the ring and starts to talk.*

Kyrax: "Hold up, you talk about a new story. About taking out everybody backstage. Did you forget the past weeks that i have been leaveing you in that ring on your back. Everytime me and you get in that ring together your always the one to get put on his back and knocked out. So dont come out here saying that your going to knock us out because you have another thing coming. For i will take you out by myself if i need to. Do you understand Mr. Rebel."

*Amazing just laughs at him then looks at him in a Anger Deathly look.*

Amazing: "HAHAHA, Yes you laid me on my back. But that was the old me. This me wont let you do that with out a fight. All those other times you werent alone, you add back up. And to top that you would sneak up behind me and cheap shot me with weapons. So Mr.Kyrax Dont say that you laid me out everytime you step in this ring with me. Because in reality you never really been in this ring with me face to face. So before you start amking up lies, Why don't you get your facts right. Do you understan...."

*Kyrax Interupts Amazing.*

Kyrax: "Lies, Really. Those aren't lies. Thats the truth. I did step in the ring with even though it wasnt face to face, I still stepped in the ring with you. And every time you ended up on your back. No not just once, not twice, even Three times no more then that double that, I laid you on your back 7 times in a row each week. And tonight Will be the same way."

*Kyrax throws the mic down and starts to run to the ring, But before he gets there Amazing Stops him and adds on to what he was saying before he was rudly inturupted.*

Amazing: "Well see the difference between me and you is that, I want to talk this out like a real man, but all you want to do is fight. So you want a fight how about i give you a fight at the next ppv. I think you can wait that long. Dont you? Well i certainly do Now chow chow till next time mate. HAHAHA."

*The lights flicker off and when they come back on Amazing has vanished from the ring. Kyrax stands there confused on whats just happened. He gets mad and starts to stomp off backstage looking for Amazing after awhile of searching he goes to his locker room and is Badly beaten by Amazing with a steel chair. Finally Amazing stops but set up a table and Powerbombs Kyrax threw the table and Picks up a mic sitting on the floor of the lockeroom.*

Amazing: "Well, i quess you were wrong. Your the one on his back now. See you next time!! Hahahah."

*Amazing Walks out the locker room.*

*The Camara Pans out while Kyrax is getting medical help.*
</P>
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down