FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny's Time Out vol.3 (sand and banditos and jamie)

3 posters

Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.3  (sand and banditos and jamie) Empty Tiny's Time Out vol.3 (sand and banditos and jamie)

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

The camera shows Mr.Tiny sitting down in the middle of the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Hello, and welcome to Tiny's Time Out. This is my second installment of many that I will be doing for many weeks to come. My first guest will be, drum roll please.

A drum roll plays.

Mr.Tiny: It is..........Couragesand and Banditos! Couragesand and Banditos please come down here.

Music starts to play from the titontron and Couragesand and Banditos walks to the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Now before I start I would like someone to come down here. You know who you are please come down here.

Music plays and Jamie Morgan walks to the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Thank you Jamie. Now, Couragesand and Banditos, do you promise to anwser all of my questions truefully and I will anwser yours truefully?

Couragesand and Banditos: Yes.

Mr.Tiny: Okay then. My first question is, are you afraid that one of us "outliers" will take you title?

Couragesand: What do you mean "outliers"?

Jamie: He means the wrestlers that attacked Trey and Reaper.

Banditos: I got this one couragesand. No, why would we be afraid that one of you "outliers" will take our title from us? No one will be able to take the title from us. We are the best champions this title was and ever held by.

Mr.Tiny: Well thats about to change because Mr.Morgan will win the title before or at the ppv.

Couragesand: You two? Just look at you two. You both are small, skinny, worthless pieces of trash!

Jamie: Watch it! We will become the number #1 contenders and we will win the title.

Banditos: Thats what they all say!

Mr.Tiny: Get out now! I dont want you two here anymore! When you leave you better think of a gameplan for our match!

Couragesand: Your kicking me out? No one kicks me out of anything!

Jamie: He just did, now leave!

Banditos: We will be back for this. We will make sure you will not take our championsips!

Couragesand and Banditos leave the ring as the camera fades out.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.3  (sand and banditos and jamie) Empty Re: Tiny's Time Out vol.3 (sand and banditos and jamie)

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:55 am

Next is rated?
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.3  (sand and banditos and jamie) Empty Re: Tiny's Time Out vol.3 (sand and banditos and jamie)

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am

Next is rated, then Hunter Death and after that is Gustavo Gunner.

Is that fine with everyone?
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Muroc Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm

i wannna be in tiny's time out at this season if possible
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Okay you will be after Gustavo Gunner
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Tiny, your segment with me on Time Out will be the end of our really short feud Razz

Lets start getting creative!!!
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Your still 3 shows away....lol
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Thats why. Net show I'm up against Tommy. Then, if I win against you, then we can do a finale (possible) and the rp to end the rivalry. Trey will kick my butt any time soon Razz
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 pm

There are a change of plans and Gustavo Gunner will be on next because Hunter Death does not have a contract yet so I wont make one with him untill he gets a contract
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down