FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind

3 posters

Go down

The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind Empty The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 pm

i hope it will be booked on the 1st show

Banditos is walking to the g.ms office suddenly he spots Fists Of Wind that looks confused about something.

Fists Of Wind: Hey buddy, can you help me and tell me where is the Gm's office is?

Banditos: Sure, I'm going there right now just follow me.

Fists Of Wind: So what do you need from the Gm?

Banditos looks at Fists Of Wind in an annoyed way

Banditos: A title shot.

Fists Of Wind: Wow, I just want to know who am I facing tonight, this is my first year here at FFI, may I ask what year is this for you?

Banditos: First...

Fists Of Wind: Well this is the first episode and you already think you deserve a title shot?

Banditos stops and looks on the ground and after two seconds straight at Fist Of Wind's eyes, and starts to talk in a threatening voice.

Banditos : Maybe this is my first year in FFI, but I already accomplished more then you will in your entire Career!!!

Banditos calms down for about a second and continues the conversation in his regular voice.

Banditos: I was the youngest tag team champion and the youngest world champion in EWE, and I did anything to get the title ,I would do the same here.

Fists Of Wind: Funny that you mention EWE, since that place is a complete joke.

Banditos laughs a short laugh and starts talking while still laughing a bit.

Banditos: It's kind of funny and ironic you say EWE is a joke, since you are one.

Fists Of Wind gets mad and presses his head near Banditos'es head, and talks loudly and in a threatening voice.

Fists OF Wind: What did you say?!

Banditos laughs a bit again and then stares at Fists Of Wind again.

Banditos: You heard what I said, you pathetic joke.

Fists Of Wind turns around and takes a few steps forward like he is going to go away, but suddenly he punches Banditos in the face.

Banditos stares at the floor and then back at Fists Of Wind.

Banditos: Do that again I dare you!

Fists Of Wind try's to punch banditos again, but suddenly Banditos grabs his arm and turns it into an armbar and applies a lot of pressure and takes Fist Of Wind down with that armbar and keeps it while pressuring even more.

Fists Of Wind is screaming in pain, suddenly Couragesand and Showtime Jernigan show up and break them up.

Couragesand: Is everything ok here?!

Banditos stands up and cleans the dust of himself .

Banditos: Everything is fine, I'm just going to see the gm.

Showtime: Fists are you ok, is something wrong with your arm?!

Fists Of Wind doesn't reply and just keep lying there holding his arm.

Back to top Go down

The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind Empty Re: The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind

Post  Reaper Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:05 am

not bad of a rp might wanted to get FOW permission as well as sand and show to use them in your rp but good rp

Reaper

Back to top Go down

The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind Empty Re: The Start Of The Feud Between Banditos And Fists Of Wind

Post  The Forsaken King Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 am

i fixed some typo's for you, even though it isnt my job. Im just solving so things since Other helpers have school, and work, your welcome!
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am

reaper- i got all the permissions before starting to write the rp,and ty this is my 1st rp

and ty amazing,i can be a bit reckless

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 am

great rp.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

ty trey,means alot coming from from you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 pm

np,
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down