FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos

Go down

Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos Empty Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm

*camera pans into the ring where couragesand and banditos are*

Couragesand:Hey all you homeless losers and you suckish superstars backstage haha

Banditos:now we're here to say that all of you people suck cheering the tag chamions Mr.Morgan you should be cheering us not all them losers

Couragesand:yea you freaks.and also for the losers backstage. you dont stand a chance

*its my life hits interuppting Couragesand*

*no1 comes out*

Couragesand:is this a joke playing that theme to scare us you are true

*its my life hits again interuppting Couragesand*

*Hunter Death comes out with a mic and the fans are cheering*

Couragesand:what are you doing here?

Hunter Death:*gets in the ring*ok you two gotta stop and sand you gotta stop and what made you go crazy old friend i thought you were gonna be a face as long as i was standing on my own two legs.

Banditos:hey dont

Hunter Death:SHUT UP!!!! now you need to stop*walks up to sand* right now or you pay the price.*Hunter stares dead in Couragesands eyes*but still look at all the chaos your causing. it is a screwed up mess

*banditos hits Hunter in the face with a chair knocking him down near the turnbuckles and Couragesand pushes him back yelling at him and then he checks on Hunter and Hunter pushes him away*

*Hunter Death gets up picking up the mic*

Hunter Death:thats it i didnt want to do this but. The Nation assemble.

*the nation comes out and gets in the ring and surrounds Couragesand and Banditos*

Couragesand:dude it wasnt my decision.*sighs* it was banditos because i couldnt stand it with out you gone i needed someone to be my friend while you were gone. im sorry

Hunter Death:Its ok sand but sand you need to decide join the Nation or be against usa *smiles and sand leaves with band still in the circle* Nation attack.*Hunter throws the mic on the ground and completes the surrounding*

*The whole nation attacks Banditos and allmembers knock Banditos out and all 4 of them are flanking him*

*The Nation members lift Banditos on Hunter Death's shoulders and he executes The american bomb on Banditos breaking his neck then grabs banditos and puts him on the announcers table and Big Murph jumps on him and attacks his injury from muroc a few weeks ago*

Hunter Death:*picks up the mic* thats the end of this frikkin fariytale.

*rated rs comes out clapping and gets a mic*

Rated rs:nice job The nation you finnaly ended their terror around for a long time and band is out and sand he just left as if he was listening as a true friend. it was awesome.

*camera pans out as The Nations theme play and they all raise their left hand with a fist and rated rs does the same*

Last edited by Hunter Death on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos Empty Re: Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos

Post  Muroc Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 am

Nice but i think that you should not injure them
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos Empty Re: Hunter Death confronts Couragesand and Banditos

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 am

its good but i agree with muroc as they have a tag match at ppv which aint that far away

Back to top Go down

Post  Muroc Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:56 am

im not sure about this but i have understanded that if you wanna injure somebody you must have gm accept it
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down