FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction comes at a price (Open to muroc,Banditos,Couragesand)

2 posters

Go down

Destruction comes at a price (Open to muroc,Banditos,Couragesand) Empty Destruction comes at a price (Open to muroc,Banditos,Couragesand)

Post  Malphis Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 am

(In ring segment)

The camera pans around the screaming fans as the lights suddenly go out, Freak on a leech by Korn plays with Malphis and Muroc walk onto the ramp surrounded in boos. Malphis and Muroc stop at the ramp when Malphis raises Mr Skull in the air while Muroc raises his fist, Two sets of fire is realesed on either side of them. Malphis and Muroc continue down to the ring.

Muroc passes the Microphone to Malphis as he begins to talk.

Malphis:"Hehehe, I am sure that everyone has heard of the mighty tag team champion Couragesand and Banditos falling to the wrath of Muroc and Malphis..."

The fans continue their boos.

Malphis:"First thing is first, Banditos i told you that if you got in my way i would destroy you and well you didn't take heid to the nice warning a gave you because well your a stupid head."

Malphis:"Mr Skull told me to stop Muroc if we inflicted too much punishment on you two so you had better thank the guardian of your careers at the moment, Mr Skull because unless we could of ended your career."

Malphis raises Mr Skull in the air with a demented smile on his face.

Malphis:"You see this here in the ring is the future, The future has a very dark and evil sight. The cult of darkness myself, Muroc and of course Mr Skull.

While Malphis is talking Jordan Bowe walks onto the ramp with a microphone.

Jordan Bowe:"Please wait a second Malphis, I saw that and well i have to agree that did get you guys noticed."

malphis:"GEEZ, Can you leave me alone? You follow me out into the ring each and every time i am in here."

Jordan Bowe:[color=brown]"Well sorry Malphis but i am indeed your manager and i want you two men in the ring to get the tag titles, Muroc on our main show you told the world how dominate you guys are and i believe that Malphis and Muroc are the most dominate Tag Team in FFI, Maybe even FFI history. You are both two very intimidating, and dark superstars. But you are still unable to capture the tag titles."

Malphis:"Jordan Bowe is boring...."

Malphis seems to be getting a small bit tired as Jordan Bowe ignores it and decides to go backstage.

Malphis:"Thank god he is gone he really dissed our rep muroc..."

Malphis:"Anyway Banditos and Couragesand have now learnt that Muroc and Malphis are truly the new top tag team in FFI!"

malphis hands the microphone over to Muroc
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Destruction comes at a price (Open to muroc,Banditos,Couragesand) Empty Re: Destruction comes at a price (Open to muroc,Banditos,Couragesand)

Post  Muroc Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

Muroc: Yeah. It's just like Malphis sayd we are the new top tag team in FFI. But if you think we can't handle things in one on one you are dead wrong. It dosen't matter is it one on one or two on ten. We will always make sure that we are the ones walking out of that ring. Winor lose it dosen't matter now days anymore in Full Force Impact. All you have to do is to send a message and all will come to you.

Crowd boos to muroc and malphis

Muroc: We all know that Malphis is the most brutal wrestler in the world and i am the most technical wrestler in the world and that makes us the perfect team. Thats why we are issuing a challenge to any tag team in the world. If you think that you can overcome the darkness what is taking over your soul i dare you to come here so we can punish you until there is nothing left in your heart.

Muroc Jumps 360 degrees and crowd seems to be little bit amazed

Muroc: Is there any tag team in Full Force Impact that has the guts to challenge us?

Muroc: If there is not any tag team we are issuing open one on one challenges then. Tonight there will be blood, broken bones mentaly crushed peoples and peopless whose souls has been taken over by darkness. After tonight we are one step closer of ressurrecting the empire of darkness.

Suddendly Music starts playing and somebody is coming from the backstage
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down