FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Mind Games

Go down

Big Mind Games Empty Big Mind Games

Post  Big Murph Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:15 pm

[Ringside, Announcers' Desk]

The camera pans around the arena showcasing signs that fans are holding up as the decibel levels sky rocket with enthusiastic cheering. Some of the signs read, "FFI 4EVER!!", "WE LUV REAPER!!", "THE 'RS' IN RATED RS STANDS FOR REALLY SUCKS!!". The camera pans to the announcer's desk and Don's & Chris's mics are cued...

Chris: "Ladies & gentlemen after that last match, we need a breather! Whoo, wasn't that an awesome match, Don?"

Don: "It was definitely action packed, Chris, but there's even more action to come. (Listens to his earpiece, then speaks) "It seems that at this time, Big Murph has commandeered a mic & camera & is in a undisclosed location awaiting a signal to begin...I wonder what this is about?"

Chris: "Since Big Murph has been here from the beginning, he's showed us that he will pull out all the stops against his opponents. HE never ceases to amaze me and, he has in-ring ability to boot. Let's see what he has to say..."

The camera view switches to a dimly lit room where Big Murph is visible with a mic...

Big Murph: "This message is for 2 people: Ben Malacam & TFK, everyone else just happens to be present...I've tried to be diplomatic about this (censored), man I really have, but you 2 KEEP tryin' to test me. TFK, you called me out, and as a man, I shoulda broke your (censored) face; flat out. Ben, I extended my hand to you as a gesture of respect & maybe even friendship, but did you reciporcate? No, you planted my ass with a B3. See, what either of you don't realize is this: I'm not who I used to be; I'm a changed man, a man who's TRYING to walk down the right path. Your best bet is to keep me as docile & tamed as possible, because, believe me, if you don't, you will unleash Hell On Earth. I'm a shark fighting 2 guppies at the PPV Evolution. Simply put, I will eat you alive. Don't make me return to the man I once was. You might want to ask about me before you enter a game with with GRAVE stakes. Gentlemen, you've been warned...see you at the PPV..."

The last image the camera picks up before switching back to the announcers' desk is Big Murph pulling out of his pocket a set of diamond platinum knuckles with blacksilver chains wrapped around them.

Chris: "Don, what was that Murph had wrapped around his trademark knuckles? I...think I've seen them somewhere before..."

Don: "Chris, does the name Sledge ring a bell...it does with me..."

As the camera fades it looms on Don's face which has a haunted expression.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down