FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing Re"mind"er Games(a set of minis, PT. 1 of4)

2 posters

Go down

Playing Re"mind"er Games(a set of minis, PT. 1 of4)  Empty Playing Re"mind"er Games(a set of minis, PT. 1 of4)

Post  Big Murph Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 pm

[Parking Lot]

[color=cyan]As Robert Sheehan pulls into the lot of the arena, he comtemplates what to do about the letter he found in his car last week. He has read the letter numerous times and can recite it from memory. As he sits in his parked car, portions of the letter, the most disturbing portions, that is, replay in his mind like a broken record player...[/color]

[color=violet]"...Your Wife, Molly...unspeakable acts...Your Son, Clark, at Duncan Kaine High...Your Daughter, Ellen, Dartmouth college student...my employer has come into some footage...will have it doctored as he sees fit...aired to the worldwide audience...unwanted attention...family..."[/color]

[color=cyan]As Robert sits there in his car remembering the despicable, foul & horrid letter, his revery is broken by a tap on his window. He looks up to see Ralph, the security guard standing next to his car. He rolls down his window...[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: Hey, Ralp, what's going on?[/color]

[color=green]Ralph: I saw you just sitting here with this haunted expression on your face, Mr. Sheehan, is everything all right?You look like hell.[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: Yeah, everything's fine; it's just the pressure of making the Rising Star decision is getting to me, that's all. So anyth--[/color]

[color=cyan]Before he can finish the statement, Ralph interrupts him...[/color]

[color=green]Ralph: Oh, about that, there's a package for you in your office, it arrived about an hour ago; I personally took it up there.[/color]

[color=cyan]Robert's face becomes ashen & his hands instantly get clammy and sweaty and he has to hold onto the roof of his car to steady himself before speaking...[/color]

[color=blue]Robert(strained): WHERE...DID...IT...COME...FROM?[/color]

[color=green]Ralph: (looking at Robert quizzically) Are you SURE you're ok? Now, you don't look too good. Maybe you should have a seat...or a drink...[/color]

[color=blue]Robert(with more control and restraint): No, Ralph, I really am fine, just tell me where it came from & who brought it, ok?[/color]

[color=green]Ralph: Ok, if you say so; The company we normally use had it sent by courier. Some kid on a moped; about 17 or 18, I think.[/color]

[color=cyan]Robert visibly relaxes, then smiles before going back into his car and retrieving his things and heading into the arena. Before he goes in he thanks Ralph.[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Playing Re"mind"er Games(a set of minis, PT. 1 of4)  Empty Re: Playing Re"mind"er Games(a set of minis, PT. 1 of4)

Post  Couragesand Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

So far Very good lol
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down