FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meeting in lot

Go down

meeting in lot  Empty meeting in lot

Post  Reaper Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Keri Richardson is seen outside chatting with some guy as the camera zooms in to view.
Keri Richardson: So you know for sure he coming cause I talk ith him a few times sent the PPV and he never said anything about returning .
Guy : Well he told me there unfinish business he want to take care of .
Keri Richardson : Unfinish business , He not even healed yet .
Suddenly a black car pulls up in the parking lot beside the two the window lowers a voice is heard from inside I'm here ,and the car pulls away .

Reaper

Back to top Go down

meeting in lot  Empty Reaper speaks

Post  Reaper Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Cameraman walks up to the black car we seen earlier Keri Richardson is sitting inside
Keri Richardson ; So why didn't you tell me you where planning on coming back ?
Reaper :Keri I been in this game long enough that if i wanted to come back or not I don't need to explain my action to anyone .
Keri Richardson : But I've been with you at the doctors and heard him say you shouldn't step back in the ring .
Reaper : Like I said I've been in this game long enough if I'm going to go out I'll do it on my terms not cause some skin stick doctor telling me my wrestling days over .
Keri Richardson : Well you know people our going to want answer why youdid what you did at PPV , why you layed down and handed the title to Rated rs and John been trying to contact you all break .
Reaper : Well Mr. COO when he in this business for more then a year or two and has more then a hand full of matches under his belt then I'll think about having to answer him .
Keri Richardson : Well are you going to appear tonight?
Reaper: Keri maybe I'll say this some question I'll answer at Redemption, Now I have things to do people to see .
Keri get out of the car as it pulls away .
Keri Richardson : Well fans Reaper is back

Reaper

Back to top Go down