FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gym meeting

Go down

gym meeting  Empty gym meeting

Post  Reaper Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Camera crew pulls up in front of a old crumbling building nervously they get out of the van staring at the building and the neighbourhood .

Crewmen 1: Dude you sure this is the place ?

Crewmen 2: Yeah man this is the address he said he want us to meet him at ,Why in the blue hell would he wanted us to meet with him here .

Crewmen 1: Maybe he just messing with us .

Crewmen 2: Man he said he had some stuff he wanted to get off his chested and for us to meet him here.

The two crewmen stand out side smoking drinking coffee well they wait frighten from the sound of ally cats dogs barking bums peeking out of the allies ways cars driving by slowly .

Crewmen 1 : Man when i applied for this job I didn't agree to get myself killed .

Crewmen 2: OK will sit in the Van five him 10 more mins then split deal?

The two shake hands agreeing and get in the van locking the doors,they turn on the radio to listen to music and sonny and cher classic song ( I got you babe ) starts to play

Crewmen 1: Dammit you broke the nobs now we stuck listen to this (censor) .

Crewmen 2: Sorry man but just look at that night sky never seen the moon and stars so bright and beautiful ,Reminds me of when I was a little boy staring out my bedroom window dreaming about how my life was going be when i became and adult god those where the best days .

Crewmen 2 turns to his partner who no longer in the van but standing outside staring back at him with this freaked out look on his face. Rolls the passengers side window down .

Crewmen 2: What you doing out there thought you was scared of getting killed .

Crewmen 1: Yeah I was but I realized there worst things that can happen then dying .

Soon a car pulls up behind the FFI crew van and Michael gets out .

Michael Lee : Well guys is he here man this place is a dump how the hell would anyone choice to train here .

Voice : I'll tell you inside .

Camera turns revealing Reaper

Reaper pulls open the old rusty like door the inside is in shambles decade wind blowing through the broken window an over well smell of cat pee in the centre of the room sit an old ragged wrestling ring doors swinging on one hinge .

Michael Lee : Man you start in this hell hole like look at this place .

Reaper :looks around what wrong with it, does it smell do you get the urge to just wanted to vomit ,Michael your in the home of legends this is where some of the greats starts this is wrestling history .

Michael Lee : Well then lets talk history Reaper how you wanted to do this .

Reaper: Well we in a gym you ask the questions I'll work out .

Reaper walks over to an old weight bench cover in cob webs places a bench pressing bar on it and loads 350 lbs of weights lays down
and starts lifting .

Michael Lee : OK Reaper what made you wanted to be a wrestler .

Reaper : Good question .Well from the earliest age I always knew i wanted to be a wrestler I wanted to be the very best , Like all the great legends of the past the icon Sting , Hogan , Flair and Savage the list goes on and on .

Michael Lee: Well what was it that you think made them great ?

Reaper: What made them great what made them great was it because of all the titles was it the era from which they reign ,no my friend it was in the manner in which they conducted them self .What made them great was there undying will to want to put on the most brilliant match of there life to and raise the roof off the building to steal the last breath of air as it exit the fans body ,as they do the thing other only dream of .

Michael Lee ; So I take it you were one of those fans ?

Reaper : Yes Michael I was one of those fans , But I wanted more then to just dream it or play it as one of my hero's . So at the age of 14 yrs old I seek out another hero a legend in his own time a wrestling guru Elmer ( The wabbit hunter ) Fudd .He turn me down laugh in my face but i press on started stalking him hunting trips rabbit hole where he went i was there ti one day he grab me twisted and broke both my arms and snap my leg in half .

Michael Lee : Ouch that would have made me quit .

Reaper lowers the weight bar down wipes the sweat from his forehead using Michael tie .

Reaper: Yeah I'm no quieter 6 months later i was back Elmer knew then i was for real and now that I've won the Impact championship I have full filled Elmer wish .

Michael Lee: Which was to win the title .

Reaper pulls the new title belt out of a silk bag walks over to a picture that reads Elmer Fudd greatest wrestler to never hold a title and Reaper places the title below the picture .

Reaper: In a low voice whispers “ Here your title my friend Rest in Peace champion of champions “

Michael cell goes off and can be over heard tell someone yes he here and hangs up .

Michael Lee: Wow Reaper that touching and awesome story .how about you bench press some more so we can get some pictures for the magazine .

Reaper looks uneasy towards Michael .

Reaper : So who was that on the cell ?

Michael Lee: Oh just the person I'm working for on this story

Reaper Still not sure agree and lay down.

Michael Lee : Reaper let impress the readers and fans whats the most you ever bench ?

Reaper looks at Michael smiles .

Reaper : crewmen toss on all the weights you can find in here.

The Crewmen look all over and come up with 575 lbs and load them on.

Reaper presses the load up 5 time when the Crewmen grab reapers legs and Michael presses down with all his weight on the bar and a door opens up and out walks Lilith Bloodrose laughing,she walks around the guys holding Reaper struggles as she get closer .

Lilith Bloodrose: Reaper Reaper why do you hate me when all I've tried to do is help you .

Lilith straddles Reaper mid section running her long sharpen finger nails along his chested drawing blood.

Reaper struggles more and feels the cold steel of hand cuffs clicking on his wrist and ankles the 550 lbs still being press down on his chest .

Lilith Bloodrose : leans forward whispers in Reaper ear Daitezen thinks your a joke that shot with the title belt is his way of saying your not in his league that your just a chump .

Reaper : So what he sends his his message crew to take me out thought he was a real man not a punk guess Keri messed up .

Lilith Bloodrose: Keri he only using her to control you he says as long as he has Keri in his pocket your his puppet .He want you to do his work says all he needs is bug Keri the Impact tourney he thought was a joke and didn't even think you'd win it .Reaper he using you he scared your going to take his title his spot in the fed . Now we all or going to leave you here to think about what I've said take this info as you will but know I warn you .

Lilith get up leans over and give Reaper a kiss on his cheek and turns towards the door the other follow leaving Reaper hand cuffed to the weight bench

The camera fades as Reaper struggles and all you can hear is the screams of Daitezennnnnn and metal dropping and snapping of chains .

Reaper

Back to top Go down